UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Raves

Conversation Between Raves and Missingno. Master
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Missingno. Master
    06-24-2016 01:48 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Hey, just thought I'd ask, do you have any plans for that Silver Star item that teaches Wish? If not, would I be able to persuade you to part with it? I have relatively little in the way of Candies and Pokédollars at the moment, but in addition to whatever I do have in that regard, I'd also be willing to part with a decent variety of items- basically any item in my member post that isn't a Key Item, isn't marked as not being for trade, and wasn't bought in the Pokémart.
  2. Missingno. Master
    12-17-2015 06:12 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Just fyi, you are allowed to select a TM move from a previous generation in the Calendar, since it seems that your Horsea only seems to know all of its Generation VI TMs, and not all of the TMs Horsea has ever been compatible with throughout the generations. You can still teach it TM Double-Edge, or Bide, or Mimic, or Headbutt, or Water Pulse, that sort of thing.
  3. Missingno. Master
    10-31-2015 04:33 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Er... Memory Berries don't teach MT moves. Only Egg and Relearned moves.
  4. Missingno. Master
    10-03-2015 04:48 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Finished things up on my end, just need you to finish the tradeback. Thanks again!
  5. Raves
    10-03-2015 03:57 PM
    Raves
  6. Missingno. Master
    05-28-2015 06:45 PM
    Missingno. Master
    So, I was wondering, could we possibly work out exactly how many Candies you were thinking I'd trade you for Skrelp? I believe you said "a couple", but we never got more specific than that.
  7. Missingno. Master
    03-02-2015 11:55 AM
    Missingno. Master
    By any chance, would that Exeggcute of yours be for trade? I need one for a Shard Quest.
  8. Missingno. Master
    08-24-2013 05:38 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Just so you know, there's about twenty minutes left to collect birthday presents for your Timburr.
  9. Missingno. Master
    07-17-2013 09:39 AM
    Missingno. Master
    I don't suppose you'd be willing to trade off that Slush Puppy listed in your profile? As you probably know, I'm interested in expanding my Weedle's movepool as much as possible, and as of right now, the only way to do that is with FB custom moves. And she has yet to learn Brain Freeze, so, yeah.
  10. Missingno. Master
    06-07-2013 06:41 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Hey, I just realized, you never closed the bidding on your male Cubone you hatched back in April, did you? Or did you decide to keep him?