UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Chalis

Conversation Between Chalis and Slash
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 17 of 17
  1. Slash
    03-31-2015 05:14 PM
    Slash
    I'd recommend playing to her strengths. She's a defensive support Pokemon, play to that. Maybe let her use those Psychic support moves (screens, Calm Mind, Skill Swap) with Fairy energy instead of Psychic. Maybe even try to throw Hypnosis in there (mostly for the illusions, you have Yawn for sleep already). Also has the upside of freeing up your Psychic energy to spam Poisons.

I get what you're after, you want to try to play Fairies in a mono situation, maybe an eventual Gym, but you've got to make sure you keep the strengths of those Pokemon up.

Also, as a side note, Granbull's typechange should be Fairy/Fighting, not Fighting/Fairy
  2. Chalis
    03-31-2015 05:08 PM
    Chalis
    Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzz. So I guess I've got to change that one. D: Though Cross Chop was brought about because of Steel weakness, and Bind is just cool. Thanks for informing me!
  3. Slash
    03-31-2015 05:04 PM
    Slash
    My Sylveon's sigs have mostly been all swordplay. My more recent one before this current iteration was all about its ribbon moves being faster, extending range, and being able to use more moves with them. Among moves granted were Bind and Cross Chop.
  4. Chalis
    03-31-2015 04:55 PM
    Chalis
    To what? I hope I didn't copy any sig without realizing. D:
  5. Slash
    03-31-2015 04:50 PM
    Slash
    So, I saw that Sylveon sig you submitted. That very swordy Sylveon sig. A lot of it seems quite familiar...
  6. Chalis
    02-13-2015 04:08 AM
    Chalis
    Still have that match to ref, Slash~
  7. Chalis
    01-16-2015 08:40 AM
    Chalis
    Bump for my match with Roto.