Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 54
  1. MarbleZone
    03-20-2016 05:40 PM
    MarbleZone
    Done. Thanks for going out of your way to do this
  2. lilboocorsola
    03-20-2016 04:57 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Sure, feel free to start the Trade and I'll try to close it later tonight.
  3. MarbleZone
    03-20-2016 04:53 PM
    MarbleZone
    Can't remember either, I think it was part of a trade for a Pokemon. Does a couple of candies suit you?
  4. lilboocorsola
    03-20-2016 04:35 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Sure, I actually need to finish up another Trade as well that's been waiting on me a while lol. I forget what we traded for, so just let me know whatever you want to exchange for it. =)
  5. MarbleZone
    03-19-2016 12:44 PM
    MarbleZone
    Sorry to bother lilblue; I know you've been away from FB, but is there any chance we could re-trade the Razor Fang I traded to you some years back? I'll be needing one soon... if you're not interested, no harm done! Cheers
  6. lilboocorsola
    11-04-2013 01:05 PM
    lilboocorsola
    That's fine. I wasn't going to portray her as an antagonist at first but it didn't seem right to have her as a total ally either. XP Also wasn't sure what to do about the "Shadow Man", so if he's still there you can have him interrupt or whatever you have planned.

Haha, crazy coincidence then. Also the fact you included a truck, considering how obsessed I've been with the song that I linked. ^^;
  7. MarbleZone
    11-04-2013 11:59 AM
    MarbleZone
    I'm asking because I'll need to shift the plot's focus away from her eventually, so something will have to stop her, but I don't want her to be portrayed as weaker than you intended.

No, not on purpose at all; I literally picked two random Pokemon in your team after Atzu :P
  8. lilboocorsola
    11-04-2013 11:51 AM
    lilboocorsola
    Feel free to go wild. I'm not clear on what I want her character to be either, hence the rushed/muddled ending.

Thanks. ^^ I actually wanted to wait to evolve her in the House of Mirrors at PI, but when I saw you included Azumarill, Corsola, and Ralts, something clicked. (Seriously, did you do that on purpose? XP)
  9. MarbleZone
    11-04-2013 11:49 AM
    MarbleZone
    For updating purposes, what degree of control can I have over Lilith? And how impervious to stuff is she supposed to be?

Congrats on the rather awesome evolution, glad you chose my adventure to make it happen
  10. MarbleZone
    10-30-2013 01:47 PM
    MarbleZone
    Yeah, the point was to see how you handle Kristen in that situation. You can RP her stopping the truck or preventing your death in some other fashion, but ideally not leave the scene of the festival. Have fun ^^

PS: Thanks