UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > TheKnightsFury

Conversation Between TheKnightsFury and PikaGod
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. PikaGod
    07-04-2017 12:39 AM
    PikaGod
    Yo TKF, Imma take advantage of your cool spriting offer, if that's all cool.
  2. PikaGod
    11-23-2015 10:14 PM
    PikaGod
    Probably not, go and post in the Signal thread.
  3. TheKnightsFury
    11-23-2015 10:03 PM
    TheKnightsFury
    WF update? anytime soon?
  4. TheKnightsFury
    10-30-2015 09:16 PM
    TheKnightsFury
    i am so bloody bad at this, fixing it now
  5. PikaGod
    10-30-2015 05:27 PM
    PikaGod
    Sorry dude, but I'm going to have to ask you to rewrite your reply again. The first thing is incredibly minor and something I want to get out of the way first. I want you to double check over your posts before you post them to fix up any grammatical issues.

While your new reply is way better than the last one, unless the location you are going to is obviously a forest like Ilex Forest or Viridian Forest or you have been told what the environment of the route is, please refrain from deciding what it is going to be, especially considering that there isn't a forest connecting Mt Moon and Cerulean.

As the updatee you leave all movement up to the updator. So, you could say that you have decided to go to the Cerulean City exit, but I’m the one who decides what happens. So essentially, you make the decision and I show the effects of that decision.
  6. PikaGod
    10-29-2015 04:34 AM
    PikaGod
    Hey TKF, I'm going to have to ask you to rewrite your reply to your adventure in WF. Pretty much everything before you spar with your partner is self updating, and I need you to get rid of that.
  7. TheKnightsFury
    10-08-2015 10:46 PM
    TheKnightsFury
    Cheers, appreciate it
  8. PikaGod
    10-08-2015 08:56 PM
    PikaGod
    Just letting you know that I'm going to be taking you in WF.