UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > darkrai

Conversation Between darkrai and lilboocorsola
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 110
  1. lilboocorsola
    09-16-2013 12:32 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Do you mind if I post in the WM to let others know there's another bid? (I won't mention your name if you want, though I presume it doesn't make much difference since VMs are public anyway.)
  2. darkrai
    09-16-2013 12:24 PM
    darkrai
    3 candies for the skorupi
  3. lilboocorsola
    04-15-2013 06:02 PM
    lilboocorsola
    If not Chuckles, then Doom for double chocolate-y fun? \o/
  4. darkrai
    04-15-2013 06:00 PM
    darkrai
    yeah, I have chocolate magic...but still need to decide who to teach it to /:
  5. lilboocorsola
    04-14-2013 01:02 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Oh, I wanted to change to Expert for Crasher's so I could show off Rocky's wrestling moves. XP Sorry for not being clear.

Any custom Moves you can teach him? ^^;

There might still be delicious chocolate though... X3
  6. darkrai
    04-14-2013 12:59 PM
    darkrai
    I'm confused; I thought Crasher's was for beginner, and Stardust for expert. Or is it the other way around?

I thought of using Chuckles my Wynaut (need to find a better nickname <<; ) in the beginner battle, but considering its natural movepool...splash splash splash XD

And this time, no Blizzard shall freeze them in one delicious looking sculpture xp
  7. lilboocorsola
    04-14-2013 12:48 PM
    lilboocorsola
    We always have the best Battles. X3

Hm, I kinda wanted to try someplace new, which is why I picked Crasher's Arena. But then most of the others I haven't tried are watery places and I don't have any Water Types in Beginner Tier... Guess Stardust Fields works.

That's cool, I'll switch out Bobble since I nerfed most of his Moves anyway. Maybe bring Gumpy (Swalot) along too this time. (Atzu and Doom must still face each other of course. ^~)
  8. darkrai
    04-14-2013 12:42 PM
    darkrai
    And we also have the trophy on fastest battle, with us vs MM and uhhhhh, I think xP

maybe the stardust fields?

I'm going to use the 3 pokemon I didn't use before, vigoroth dragonite and crawdaunt, but will have to use 3 of the previous one, so it's sort of a rematch xP
  9. lilboocorsola
    04-14-2013 12:06 PM
    lilboocorsola
    We can do two if you want. Do you want to pick the other Arena then?

Heck yeah. *hi5*
  10. darkrai
    04-14-2013 12:02 PM
    darkrai
    Could we have two battles going on at the same time, or just doing the expert for now then?
    If we did both, we would conquer the trainer battle forum! Our battle still is the number one, regarding user views!