UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Miror

Conversation Between Miror and KratosAurion
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Miror
    05-08-2016 04:31 PM
    Miror
    For signatures unless it depends specifically on the evolution, the pre-evolutions are fine to have them. Obviously if you were giving it, say, an Ice move as its signature, using it as an Eevee would use your limited offtype while as a Glaceon you could use it whenever, but both Pokemon could have the signature. It's mostly the latter, we do have an arena directory in the suggestions & inquiries forum which has a list of the standardized arenas, but if you create one and your opponent/ref are willing, you're perfectly free to use one you've created.
  2. KratosAurion
    05-08-2016 11:44 AM
    KratosAurion
    A couple inquiries; Can I file a Pokemon's Signature for approval, even if I don't have the Pokemon, yet, I am otherwise entitled to obtain it? I.E. If I have an Eevee I just added, can I file for a Glaceon's Signature using that slot? And does the League have any restrictions or protocols for Member-created Arenas, like, any approval process or they're downright usable as long as both parties agree?
  3. Miror
    05-07-2016 11:40 AM
    Miror
    Not a problem, whatever works for you! Just let us know if you need any help.
  4. KratosAurion
    05-07-2016 02:41 AM
    KratosAurion
    ...On second thought, going back all over Trainer Level One for a third time seems kind of wasteful. I'll be replacing Pokemon in my Squad, as per the changes in Level Acquisitions and the like, and keeping my status and record as TL2. I apologize for any inconvenience. I'll get my paperwork done ASAP.
  5. Miror
    05-05-2016 08:03 PM
    Miror
    Sounds like a plan, there are some TL1 trainers floating around that I'm aware of at least, and battles are still to be split two matches to each forum typically, besides exhibitions, gym matches, and the like. Once again no problem, it's what we're here for! Hope everything goes well for your restart!
  6. KratosAurion
    05-05-2016 07:29 PM
    KratosAurion
    I'll be performing a full-reset. Do not worry about my former Squad; It may remain in Archive. I feel inclined to ask if there are many TL1 Trainers currently around the League, and if Battles must still be split equally between SPPF and UPN. I believe that aside from small inquiries about mechanics, I have no further questions. I must say, I'm extremely grateful for your assistance so far! I'm looking forward to becoming an active member of the community once more.
  7. Miror
    05-05-2016 06:04 PM
    Miror
    Not a problem! You are perfectly able to do so, as you can just drop selected Pokemon and pick up new ones in their place, though keep in mind that the new additions will need to be leveled and don't automatically jump to TL2.

In regards to gyms currently manned, they are few and far between at the moment, but the list is as follows: Eeveelution by Jerichi, Poison by Shadowshocker, Fire by Charminions, Grass by Sneaze, Flying by KamenAeons, and Steel by Connor.
  8. KratosAurion
    05-05-2016 05:59 PM
    KratosAurion
    Thanks for your rapid response and assistance! I was wondering if there was any way that I could keep my record (aka status as a TL2), which changing a few of the Pokemon in my Squad to accommodate for changes to Level Acquisitions?

In addition, may I inquire what Gyms are currently manned?