UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Marion Ette

Conversation Between Marion Ette and Missingno. Master
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 100
  1. Marion Ette
    08-21-2022 03:57 PM
    Marion Ette
    Yeah, I have no idea how any of that works anymore... I've read it, but I still get confused, heh.
  2. Missingno. Master
    08-20-2022 07:24 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Bond hasn't been the FB replacement of the Heart Gauge for a long time. It has a separate stat called Clarity now.
  3. Marion Ette
    07-04-2017 05:15 PM
    Marion Ette
  4. Missingno. Master
    07-03-2017 05:33 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Sure, sounds good to me.
  5. Marion Ette
    07-03-2017 05:22 PM
    Marion Ette
    Hey MM - I think we're at a point in the storyline where I can justify Minerva trading Liliana and the Reaper Cloth to you. Want me to initiate that trade?
  6. Marion Ette
    02-13-2014 06:32 PM
    Marion Ette
    Terrified? Are you? HAHAHAHAHAHA~!

You really know what to say to make a girl happy.
  7. Missingno. Master
    02-13-2014 06:29 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Yeah, I see what you mean... I just really enjoy talking about Pokémon, I guess.

And cool. I'm looking forward to seeing the Gastly Trials start, as well as whatever your plans are for the Bar. Nope, not the least bit scared of aforementioned plans at the same time, either. Well, OK, maybe a little nervous... A tiny bit... Moderately...

I may or may not be terrified.
  8. Marion Ette
    02-13-2014 06:23 PM
    Marion Ette
    Oh, how I wish you would talk to me about something other than Pokemon. I've known you for so long, and yet I don't know you at all... You know?

Very well. After I PM MZ, which will probably be tomorrow-ish, I will be starting the Gastly Trials some time after that. After that... I have plans for the Bar. Peeves/Liliana could possibly evolve based on what goes on there. Which I assure you will be... interesting. We have some loose ends to tie up, after all.
  9. Missingno. Master
    02-13-2014 06:18 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Hey, Marion, I was wondering- could we, at some point, perhaps evolve Peeves and Liliana into Dusknoir? I mean, if you don't want to evolve Liliana at this time, that's fine, I'm just asking because from an RP standpoint, Peeves will outright refuse to evolve unless it's at the same time as Liliana. Essentially, if you leave FB forever and we don't evolve them, Peeves is going to remain a Dusclops forever. I'm fine either way, for the record, I like the entire Duskull line, just thought I would ask.
  10. Missingno. Master
    12-18-2013 05:55 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Pretty good, thanks.