UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Connor

Conversation Between Connor and lilboocorsola
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 34
  1. Connor
    10-21-2017 08:57 AM
    Connor
    From specifically this season: Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou, Mahoutsukai no Yome, Shokugeki no Soma s3, Inuyashiki, Black Clover, UQ Holder! and Kekkai Sensen s2, However I'm also watching Kubikiri Cycle, Dragon Ball Super, Fate/Apocrypha and Little Witch Academia. So quite a lot of stuff xd;
  2. lilboocorsola
    10-21-2017 08:43 AM
    lilboocorsola
    What else are you watching this season?
  3. Connor
    10-21-2017 08:05 AM
    Connor
    I've heard of it but it never really appealed to me. I may give it a proper look if I can slot it in at some point, eerything I'm watching this season is taking up a fair chunk of time already xd;
  4. lilboocorsola
    10-20-2017 09:47 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Well for brevity's sake I'm just gonna link to the mini-rant I wrote on tumblr.

Have you heard of Kino no Tabi btw? It's the only other show I've picked up this season aside from KKSS2. I watched the original animé; it's an interesting philosphical series of vignettes. Can't say I'm a big fan of the new direction, but looking forward to it adapting different stories from the novels.
  5. Connor
    10-09-2017 02:32 PM
    Connor
    I'd actually be pretty interested to hear your thoughts! It follows the manga pretty much to the T which is in part why I like it so much (I'm one of the weirdos who read the manga first).

Mmm, at least that is something to tide you over until another opportunity arises. Hopefully not too long a wait for you.
  6. lilboocorsola
    10-08-2017 06:46 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Ehhh I've got some issues with it but I'll spare you the rant. XP It was worth it for Hoendorkdad though. =3=b

Thanks. At least I've still got my old job for now, so that's something I guess.
  7. Connor
    10-08-2017 06:28 PM
    Connor
    Brotherhood is such a masterpiece.

Jeez, that sucks hard. I can't even begin to fathom what happened there, but sympathies man. Hopefully things take an upwards turn some time soon for you. Always willing to lend an ear if you ever need to talk!
  8. lilboocorsola
    10-08-2017 03:13 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Hm I may take a look at those then, if/whenever I have time. Just got finished watching FMA: Brotherhood with Talon and looking to start a Kanon rewatch with him next.

Sounds nice, lucky you. XP Life's been kicking my ass lately; been a rough couple weeks recently since I just got fired from a new internship after one month for something I didn't do(?)... So yeah, still looking for a new job/what to do with my life and all that.
  9. Connor
    10-08-2017 02:42 PM
    Connor
    MHA is absolutely fantastic, anime and manga both. Fate/Apocrypha is definitely worth the watch - the animation is admittedly not as good as UBW but the story doesn't require much prior knowledge since it's a different timeline. I can understand being distracted by other things, luckily I'm still in that honeymoon phase of post-graduation where you're waiting on other things to begin and don't have much to do at all.
  10. lilboocorsola
    10-08-2017 12:46 PM
    lilboocorsola
    I've heard good things about My Hero Academia. Saw Fate/Apocrypha was airing and wondering if maybe I should watch that. Haven't really been watching any animé recently, been distracted by life/ducks (i.e. DuckTales). I am going to an animé con next weekend though, so that should be fun.