UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Balmund

Conversation Between Balmund and Marion Ette
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 144
  1. Marion Ette
    03-04-2013 09:08 PM
    Marion Ette
    Haha, sounds good, then~ Expect a Trapinch or Swablu, since that's basically, like, every dragon hatch ever. XD I am also really happy that you are still working on yet another reason for Orchrist to hate Marion. XD DRAMA~

I have a lot of ideas for Zangoose. None of them will make MM or GS happy. :3
  2. Balmund
    03-04-2013 09:06 PM
    Balmund
    Oh wow! If it's a gift from Marion, Duke would literally keep anything~ Myself, I'm still trying to hatch that Zangoose for you.
  3. Marion Ette
    03-04-2013 09:00 PM
    Marion Ette
    So, is there anything from a Dragon Mystery Egg that you would like? I decided that it would make sense for Marion to pick one up for Duke's birthday as his potential present. XP
  4. Marion Ette
    03-03-2013 11:29 PM
    Marion Ette
    Heh, you know there's no rush, man. Take your time~
  5. Balmund
    03-03-2013 11:22 PM
    Balmund
    I was deliberately holding off a little bit to portray the time it would take to travel from the mall to the bar. I had imagined arriving during the inevitable argument would definitely be an option. At any rate, I was thinking of perhaps posting there tomorrow if not very soon. But you know who has been waiting forever for a proper response? Poor August, at both areas she's in. I'm sorry. xP
  6. Marion Ette
    03-03-2013 10:49 PM
    Marion Ette
    Oh, it is going to be incredibly challenging to have Gwyn respond to a highly philosophical argument without the use of words... but I definitely look forward to it. I can only hope I come up with an answer that not only is in keeping with Gwyn's silence, but also explains his own philosophy.

Are you thinking of posting in the Bar at some point before or during the argument between Keith/Coselle/Marion? I'm thinking there might be some interesting character development going on there. XD I'm waiting for GS at the moment, but once he posts I should be all set to start the bloody cat fight discussion.
  7. Balmund
    03-03-2013 10:41 PM
    Balmund
    I may have gotten overly and unnecessarily philosophical back there. The other snakes must be tilting their heads in confusion, I bet. xP
  8. Balmund
    03-02-2013 04:46 PM
    Balmund
    He would understand. Ice really puts the pain on them dragons. And Hebenon isn't lying when he says he has a ridiculous movepool at his disposal. He technically won because of the voodoo shenanigans though. Kinda fitting considering who Keith is paired up with right now.
  9. Marion Ette
    03-02-2013 11:33 AM
    Marion Ette
    Poor August... She's absolutely horrified at the prospect of telling Durandal that she lost to a Qwilfish. XD
  10. Marion Ette
    02-24-2013 12:59 PM
    Marion Ette
    At the mention of the size of the hot tubs, Marion's eyes gleam with images of- well, let's just say that her imagination was quite active in light of the implications. Duke is made aware of his Seviper's presence through Marion's greeting, and after commenting that the Seviper looks downright predatory, Marion drops her Xtranceiver with a start as the call suddenly goes black with a loud CRUNCH. If Orchrist was trying to send a message of her own, it was coming across loud and clear... Marion picks up her Xtranceiver, closing it gingerly, chuckling at what she had just observed. "Maybe I should get Duke a new Xtranceiver for his birthday," Marion muses. "...One that's Seviper-proof, of course."