Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 310
  1. DaveTheFishGuy
    04-25-2015 05:14 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    I did the thing.
  2. KratosAurion
    02-14-2015 03:50 PM
    KratosAurion
    Say Dave, should I find a new Updator on WF? I understand you're rather busy, and while I've been meaning to get you to do the thing, I do not want to be a bother, either. So, just lemme know.
  3. KratosAurion
    10-16-2014 08:59 PM
    KratosAurion
    Also, don't think that if I always reply immediately you need to do so as well. Keep going at whatever pace you can manage. Mind you, reading the updates is exciting as is, which is probably a big reason behind my activity, and most likely what keeps me glued to the thread. Do believe me when I tell you that I thoroughly read and savor every single update.
  4. DaveTheFishGuy
    10-11-2014 08:16 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    No worries man, you don't need to edit. Just be wary about things like you seeing the shadow in the hall or describing the Pawniard eating the Berry. It's minor stuff, I just wanted to give you a heads up in case it unintentionally snowballed into something major, don't sweat it.
  5. KratosAurion
    10-11-2014 08:13 PM
    KratosAurion
    That's JUST what I've been meaning to avoid. I can edit it as necessary, while giving you more power as an Updator. Trust me, I'm all up for giving you total control over the adventure, D&D style.
  6. DaveTheFishGuy
    10-11-2014 07:29 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Hey man, just a heads up, be careful with the self-updating. It's alright so far but you're getting a bit close to the mark, just be careful when it comes to describing the actions of things that aren't you or your Pokémon. Just saying! I'll get on an update soonish.
  7. DaveTheFishGuy
    09-13-2013 04:54 AM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Your Hidden Powers have been approved.
  8. KratosAurion
    08-26-2013 01:44 PM
    KratosAurion
    More or less reduced gravity, then a 25% chance or so of gravity being cancelled entirely for 2 rounds or so. Still getting it down. I'm also still missing on other things, like the general layout of the Arena and how it can help. Only thing I have down is the gravity thing and that it will be in space.
  9. DaveTheFishGuy
    08-26-2013 01:41 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Sounds good. As long as you make it not ridiculous I'm sure it'll be grand.
  10. KratosAurion
    08-26-2013 01:39 PM
    KratosAurion
    Glad to see I can't catch you by surprise. It is! It's going to be glorious once I have the initial concept drafted.