UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > TheKnightsFury

Conversation Between TheKnightsFury and GX Prodigy
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 48 of 48
  1. GX Prodigy
    06-02-2016 08:53 AM
    GX Prodigy
    I read the move description lol but at this point it's all or nothing and I gotta take the chance of failure
  2. TheKnightsFury
    06-02-2016 08:49 AM
    TheKnightsFury
    yeah lol next tip, read move descriptions haha

Endure (NO) -- The user grits its teeth (so to speak), and bears down for the remainder of the round, simply trying to lessen damage against it, or possibly stay conscious for the duration. Energy usage for the move starts out at relatively little, but increases depending on the damage it would have taken. Multiple uses lowers the success rate, by much more if the previous Endure(s) lasted through significant damage. Any attack that is used in conjunction with Endure has a much lower chance of working, with modifiers dependent on the energy usage consumed during Endure.
  3. GX Prodigy
    06-02-2016 08:36 AM
    GX Prodigy
    If I'm going out I'm going out with a bang lol.
  4. TheKnightsFury
    05-29-2016 06:54 AM
    TheKnightsFury
    Elekid and Machop your asking for too many moves, even if your giving up so much and with Machop your only giving up mostly useless moves. Cubchoo probably wont fly with both of those effects and you will probably have to settle for one. Some of the others are alright I think.
  5. GX Prodigy
    05-29-2016 06:42 AM
    GX Prodigy
    What issues do you see in some of them?
  6. TheKnightsFury
    05-28-2016 11:41 PM
    TheKnightsFury
    Also you really should read over the stuff in this thread before making any new sigs.
    http://forums.upnetwork.net/showthre...newpost&t=7561

I have read most of the new sigs you have submitted and most of them dont have a chance of being passed under the new guidelines.
  7. GX Prodigy
    05-28-2016 07:38 AM
    GX Prodigy
    Don't apologize it's all part of the game lol.
  8. TheKnightsFury
    05-28-2016 06:19 AM
    TheKnightsFury
    I really am sorry for what i just did lol If you had ordered like discharge and thunderbolt i wouldnt have done it, but considering you did exactly what i said you would like 12hrs ago i couldnt resist..... Pay attention to those tips i gave you though