Matt? Do my eyes deceive me?!
  2. Treepandaone
    11-15-2013 06:11 PM
    Treepandaone
    James <3
  3. Treepandaone
    09-30-2012 10:06 PM
    Treepandaone
    Fighting is cool but I think Weebos is still GL because he comes back every blue moon. Psychic would be one but Handy comes back and I don't want to force it from him because he's a friend. Dave wanted Dark so I think he'll get that way before me and he'll have the free time to get it before I have more notables / improve record. Theme gyms are meh, I can't think of anything. Rock sucks in ASB because typespam.
  4. KratosAurion
    09-30-2012 09:52 PM
    KratosAurion
    Hmm... Fossil G*Shot*.

Grass is masochism, Dark is kinda available, I think, though I remember some people wanting it. Fighting? Rock? A Theme Gym?

I digress, I wanted a Genderless Gym myself, though I'm currently looking between that and Zodiac, though I'd very much like to keep Ground.
  5. Treepandaone
    09-30-2012 09:30 PM
    Treepandaone
    Sure, but I don't know what I want to revamp my squad for. I don't really know what type of Pokemon I want ;-;.
  6. KratosAurion
    09-30-2012 09:06 PM
    KratosAurion
    Yo Matt, how about after you revamp your Squad, you give me a rematch in a Level Up Battle with Level 1s?
  7. KratosAurion
    08-28-2011 07:26 PM
    KratosAurion
    So far Manchester City's the only Team that could threaten our reign, yes, they've acquired many strong players, and Kun Aguero's settled nicely in the Premiership. All in all, I like Manchester City a lot, even as they're our rivals, as I like their players and style. Of course, I don't really support them, but they play with style.

Arsenal's a shadow of what it used to be, Liverpool needs to find their form, but they're solid, and CHelsea under Villas Boas will be fun to watch. Thank goodness it was nothing serious with Drogba, he's actually a nice striker.
  8. Treepandaone
    08-28-2011 07:20 PM
    Treepandaone
    Doing very well but they've had somewhat easy games. West Brom haven't won in 3 and Young's goal / Own Goal was pretty lucky, Tottenham have started rubbish and are currently last and Arsenal have sold all their best players.

I still expect United to win the title and even have potential against Barcelona (Young, Jones, Welbeck and Cleverley are doing brilliantly and Rooney has found his form again) but I want to see performances against some other teams who aren't struggling before I become ecstatic.

Man City are also looking promising and if the Community Sheild is anything to go by they could threaten our title reign. Aguero and Nasri both look pretty damn strong and Dzeko has found more form than Rooney.
  9. KratosAurion
    08-28-2011 07:09 PM
    KratosAurion
    Matty, United is too boss, amirite? Season start was amazing.
  10. Treepandaone
    08-06-2011 06:15 PM
    Treepandaone
    D: We shall, if you ever get a 360. I'm not very good though.