UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Treepandaone

Conversation Between Treepandaone and Missingno. Master
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
  1. Missingno. Master
    10-31-2015 09:33 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Just out of curiosity, any reason you didn't collect the Sugar Skull Rare Candy? An extra 4 levels isn't that bad.
  2. Treepandaone
    10-16-2015 12:36 AM
    Treepandaone
    Damn, I had no idea. Thanks so much man, you saved my ass big time. Can't keep up with all these new rules haha, damn rl
  3. Missingno. Master
    10-15-2015 08:35 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Just a heads-up- you do know the Egg House now gives you a week to collect a hatched Pokémon before it gets released into the wild, right? I'd hate to see someone lose a top want just because they were late in picking it up from the Egg House, and it's getting close to six days since your Pichu hatched.
  4. Treepandaone
    09-18-2015 07:57 PM
    Treepandaone
    Sorry man, I'm more interested in stat-enhancing items, in-battle effect items and items used to "call" legendaries
  5. Missingno. Master
    09-18-2015 01:00 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Hey, so, given that you seem to like collecting all kinds of hold items, I don't suppose you'd be interested in my Rose Incense?
  6. Missingno. Master
    02-14-2015 05:43 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Works for me! Could you start the trade? I'd like to close it- I want to RP transferring James and Lily into Valentine Balls.
  7. Treepandaone
    02-14-2015 05:34 PM
    Treepandaone
    Hey man, I'm interested in that Big Root you've got in your profile. Would you be interested in Valentine's Ball + 2 candies for it?
  8. Missingno. Master
    01-18-2015 06:55 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Sure, that works too. I'll write up a new intro post once I'm finished with the Monday chores.
  9. Treepandaone
    01-18-2015 06:37 PM
    Treepandaone
    I was actually just about to message you regarding that. I think yours is the only adventure I don't really know where I was going. I had an end game but I really dislike RPing battles and 10/12 whatever the Pyramid requires is seems like a chore. Would you mind restarting your adventure someplace else?
  10. Missingno. Master
    01-18-2015 05:00 PM
    Missingno. Master
    I'd be happy to resume my Talas adventure. Just a question- Myrtle's leveled up considerably since your last update, and is also now a Banette. Should I act like she's been a Banette the entire time, or continue RPing her as a Shuppet? Same goes for if I decide to send Malfoy back out, as he's evolved into a Toxicroak since then.