UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Connor
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Connor and lilboocorsola
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 34
  1. Connor
    10-08-2017 06:44 AM
    Connor
    My Hero Academia was absolutely stellar (as expected really). Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryoukou is super endearing. Made in Abyss, Fate/Apocrypha, Dragon Ball Super because I'm a filthy casual shounen lover. Mahoutsukai no Yome will be really good no doubt, I read the first 20 or so chapters of the manga and it was really intriguing. Shokugeki finally has it's 3rd season and am watching that. Shaft have put out something similar to the Monogatari stuff called Kubikiri Cycle, only watched one episode so far but it seems p cool.

I am watching so much more than I realised lmao
  2. lilboocorsola
    10-07-2017 11:37 PM
    lilboocorsola
    I am planning to! Anything else you going to watch/been watching recently?
  3. Connor
    10-07-2017 06:26 PM
    Connor
    You going to be watching Kekkai Sensen s2?
  4. lilboocorsola
    05-12-2017 05:40 PM
    lilboocorsola
  5. Connor
    05-12-2017 05:37 PM
    Connor
    Much appreciated!

Yeah, I saw the held items and figured that would be the case. No worries on the items, it would be absurd of me to expect those as well xd;
  6. lilboocorsola
    05-12-2017 05:17 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Np! I'll go ahead and send 'em over. =)

Aha, I had actually envisioned them as being lovers (bc "star-crossed"), hence one of them has a Heart Necklace. XD But I like your idea, any way you want to go about it. ^^ (I'll be keeping their Hold Items anyway, if you don't mind. XP)
  7. Connor
    05-12-2017 05:13 PM
    Connor
    That's really generous of you, thanks!

I'm more or less setting my entire team up to be a bunch of eccentric troublemakers, but that kind of dynamic is only ever made better when there is someone overly serious to disparage the antics of the others. Was intending to have one of the Ledyba be that serious personality while the other (which I'm going to a little arbitrarily say is the elder sibling) is going to start out as fairly serious but slowly end up as one of the troublemakers. Bit cliché but I figure it would be interesting to try out xd;
  8. lilboocorsola
    05-12-2017 05:02 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Not at all! I'm glad someone's willing to give them a good home. => I'm happy to just gift them to you, if that's all right.

Out of curiosity, what is your idea for them?
  9. Connor
    05-12-2017 04:53 PM
    Connor
    Hi! Do you mind if I took those two Ledyba off your hands? I just had a bit of a stroke of genius as to what I'd want to do with them and I've become a bit attached to the idea.
  10. Connor
    10-18-2016 05:56 PM
    Connor
    Ah, that explains that much a lot better then xd; I'm sure the other Yuki didn't mind to be entirely fair! You had done the bulk of the effort.