UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > pengyzu

Conversation Between pengyzu and Shadowshocker
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 64
  1. pengyzu
    06-19-2012 09:14 AM
    pengyzu
    Sorry for the delay, you put me in quite the tight spot ;) I'll be ordering soon-ish. I'm just thinking through my actions. Sorry~
  2. pengyzu
    06-05-2012 05:48 AM
    pengyzu
    Yes I am aware I'm finder. It's in Meet the Spy correct? I never got that into the game, one because net prolly can't handle it that much, two... lappy would die if I played it :< I would have loved to play with you guys though. Prolly I'll be an offensive medic, simply because I always go for that. or you know, soldiers are fun too.
  3. Shadowshocker
    06-05-2012 05:34 AM
    Shadowshocker
    You ought to get back in the game. That, and technically, you're playing the disguise of Finder.
  4. pengyzu
    06-05-2012 05:28 AM
    pengyzu
    Even though I stopped playing TF2, my memory was enough for me to recognize your opening speech.
  5. pengyzu
    06-01-2012 12:57 AM
    pengyzu
    Ahhhhhh! Thanks! Okie dokie, changing~
  6. Shadowshocker
    06-01-2012 12:56 AM
    Shadowshocker
    Okay, I think I have a better idea of understanding your query.

By mindwave S12 meant Psychic in its energy wave form for damage and interception as opposed to the telekinetic form, since those are the only legal usages of Psychic. Put another way, I think he was going with my interpretation of the rules. So what you need now is your own discretion on whether the impact from Psychic's damage was enough to disrupt U-turn.
  7. pengyzu
    06-01-2012 12:46 AM
    pengyzu
    Mr. Shadow, mind if you take a look at Daisy vs. Sneezey's last round? If you're busy, don't haffta. I'll look for other people instead.
  8. pengyzu
    05-31-2012 11:40 PM
    pengyzu
    Yeah, Daisy is the only other person that is a good referee/ASBer right now. Possibly Char... hmm... Yeah... Okay, thanks!
  9. Shadowshocker
    05-31-2012 11:35 PM
    Shadowshocker
    I don't have any official record of this being banned, but I think it stemmed from common sense that any Pokemon that could get away with shenanigans like Sabrina of Saffron was heavily overpowered.

EDIT: Also, without having bias?
  10. pengyzu
    05-31-2012 11:32 PM
    pengyzu
    Oh... wait... I forgot to ask, where was it banned? Because Sneezey ordered it in Daisy vs Sneezey and I'm making the reffing currently... Sorry if I'm too.... annoying. I would ask other good ASBers and referees but you're the only one I can ask currently without having bias. :< OTL sorry