Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 30
  1. Connor
    05-14-2016 01:33 PM
    Connor
    All of them are fairly solid anyway.
  2. KratosAurion
    05-14-2016 01:19 PM
    KratosAurion
    I might as well go for a Squad of Pokemon that I enjoy playing with, rather than try to settle on something super-competitive. In light of that statement, Gabite, Milotic, Croconaw, Charmeleon, Bagon and Dratini all seem like solid 'Mon I could add and focus around without much regret.
  3. Connor
    05-13-2016 02:18 PM
    Connor
    Yeah I figure we got things down pretty damn tight.
  4. KratosAurion
    05-13-2016 12:05 PM
    KratosAurion
    I did. Trust me I thoroughly scoured the Level Acquisitions for anything that might be broken or out of place to immediately add it, but I found it really hard to find any Pokemon that was totally unbalanced for TL3. That's impressive work. That aside, the Whim!Train passed, and I feel like adding a bunch of Dragons.
  5. Connor
    05-13-2016 04:58 AM
    Connor
    Yeah Froslass is a pretty cool Pokemon. We revamped a lot of the Trainer Level acquisitions stuff, in case you missed that.
  6. KratosAurion
    05-13-2016 01:54 AM
    KratosAurion
    At the very least I can justify the both of them with a little backstory. And Froslass is something I've been wanting to use since back when I was TL3 and her Level Acquisition was something ridiculous like Four or something.
  7. Connor
    05-12-2016 02:00 PM
    Connor
    Any of those are good uplevel options! Personally would go Quagsire/Froslass for the sake of preference.
  8. KratosAurion
    05-12-2016 09:15 AM
    KratosAurion
    Might as well find a nice theme and settle on a few /good/ Pokemon I'm fond off, while not having too many of a certain Type, or at least enough to cover any holes. Maybe not perfect coverage, but some degree.

At least I've managed to narrow down the best TL2 Up Levels to Haunter and Quagsire, but Haunter faces still competition from Froslass, which is a favourite of mine from long ago. The issue is the rest of the cast.
  9. Connor
    05-12-2016 05:06 AM
    Connor
    Trying to cover all your bases at TL2 is probably a fool's game if I'm honest mate.
  10. KratosAurion
    05-11-2016 08:36 PM
    KratosAurion
    I'm mostly looking for good 'Mon. But each time I choose 7 - 8, it seems like something's missing or like I have a huge weakness for something. Or that one of them sucks. So, I'm stuck on the drawing board.