Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. myahoo
    12-16-2017 04:31 PM
    myahoo
    Hopefully, before the new year.
  2. Gemini Spark
    12-16-2017 02:21 PM
    Gemini Spark
    Been a while since we've seen Cortoza updates, any word on when those might happen?
  3. Gemini Spark
    09-15-2015 04:49 PM
    Gemini Spark
    That should be fine. I mean, if I can catch the Larvesta, it's not like I can't retcon its super-intelligence back in, should I choose to do so.
  4. myahoo
    09-15-2015 03:08 PM
    myahoo
    Alright then. I hope you don't mind a few retcons, in that case. Mainly concerning the Pokemon and talking, but probably some details here and there. :3
  5. Gemini Spark
    09-15-2015 04:24 AM
    Gemini Spark
    I'm not the sort of person that would leave an adventure like this one unfinished if I can avoid it, so I'm open to having a new updater at this point. Also, considering the possibilities for zone captures currently in front of my character in his Cortoza adventure, I'd say they're worth a few odd turns here and there. ;) Anyway, this is where I left off if you want to take a look at it and see what you can do from there. Theoretically, it shouldn't be too difficult to resolve the current predicament, at which point you can take my adventure almost anywhere.
  6. myahoo
    09-15-2015 01:02 AM
    myahoo
    I'd be...willing to, if you really want to continue it. I'd personally prefer starting a new adventure, but it's up to you. So long as you don't mind probably having pretty much the entire premise change on you. ^^;
  7. Gemini Spark
    09-14-2015 11:50 PM
    Gemini Spark
    So since you're the new Cortoza updater, are you interested in continuing old adventures like mine?