UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Median Dia

Conversation Between Median Dia and lilboocorsola
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 70
  1. Median Dia
    10-08-2017 07:30 PM
    Median Dia
    Hmm, I'll probably need it. I still have no idea what I'm gonna do, so this week's post in the Move Tutor will probably be delayed. Anyways, I hope whatever RL's been troubling you with as of late clears itself out soon!

Stuff like this: https://media.giphy.com/media/XIqCQx02E1U9W/giphy.gif
  2. lilboocorsola
    10-08-2017 07:23 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Yeah I feel kinda bad for letting my team down at the end, but with all the shit in my life the past couple weeks I just couldn't bring myself to participate. =/ Hopefully I'll ease back into RPing eventually. ^^; And good luck to you in the next event!

Not sure what you mean by keyboard/typewriter memes, but okay. XP
  3. Median Dia
    10-08-2017 07:18 PM
    Median Dia
    Well, it's not a team event, so it should be less stress-inducing for me, at least. The fact that it's also much simpler in scope probably helps it out a lot as well. Of course, then comes the hard part of actually finding a worthwhile entry... Thankfully, there is enough time to use the Move Tutor to patch up the performance part if one happens to need it!

It seems like Bulbagarden themselves had reached out to us, so getting at least a few members is pretty much guaranteed. And, of course, many of the mod candidates have posted keyboard/typewriter memes on Discord, so those of us over there see little surprise in that regard!
  4. lilboocorsola
    10-08-2017 07:12 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Ah, well. At least it's over with and everyone got some stuff out of it. I saw LMN is hosting a new mini-event now - in its own thread thankfully. I wonder if that had anything to do with the issues the CG event had... Hopefully future campaigns will run more smoothly after learning from these bumps.

Also looks like we're getting a new mod and expanding back to BMG. =O Hopefully that will help bring new members/Updators in...
  5. Median Dia
    10-08-2017 07:08 PM
    Median Dia
    Yeah, my own submission was just sorta... half-assed, I suppose. Didn't have many options left, really, so the end result never had much chance to score well. On the plus side, now both my characters have a Z-Crystal! ...Though Bloom Doom doesn't really fit any of Chroma's pokes especially well. *Sigh*
  6. lilboocorsola
    10-08-2017 07:03 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Hey, how's it going? I saw the CG event wrapped up but I've been kinda out of touch with FB lately since life sorta hit me like a truck. Wasn't really motivated to reply to the last round, and even when I found out we had an extra week I wasn't able to due to lack of internet access. ^^;
  7. Median Dia
    09-18-2017 10:42 PM
    Median Dia
    Welp, what's done is done, and there isn't much we can do about the endgame either. Though that final round is quite worrying for me on a role play point of view- Chroma's been getting more and more paranoid about potentially angering Tsareena, and this one puts her right withing range of those terrible, terrible legs.
  8. lilboocorsola
    09-18-2017 10:39 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Yeah... I mean, I don't mind ending up on Team Cute since it's my second choice, but I do pride "Uniqueness" above all else. And I think creativity should count for the most in the general, especially since that's the one thing they did stress in the rules. Heck, that's why I created a "Creativity Bonus" when I ran the Cute Contest.
  9. Median Dia
    09-18-2017 10:34 PM
    Median Dia
    Like the whole team thing, or the fact that the categories we were told to pick from were style things, not what on wanted in the event or whatever else people might've thought.

...Yup, they've been witholding from the beginning. Yaaaay.
  10. lilboocorsola
    09-18-2017 10:30 PM
    lilboocorsola
    I've had that happen before when an Updator made my Rhydon destroy a building when I imagine him as a "gentle giant". That's why I try not to take too much control of other people's characters when Updating. Misinterpreting Pokémon personalities sometimes I can understand even if it bothers me, but I'm more miffed about all the withholding of information. How are we supposed to plan when we don't know what specifically they're looking for...