UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Balmund
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Balmund and KratosAurion
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 123
  1. KratosAurion
    03-29-2013 05:23 PM
    KratosAurion
    La vida, todo del carajo. Aprendiendo Frances y Japones a la vez, estudiando y demas vainas, manteniendo un promedio de 2.91 / 3.00, entre otras cosas. Trabaje durante unos meses como pasante en el Torres de Alba, uff, buco vainas me han pasado. Pero estoy bastante conforme. Eso si, deberias regresar a la PASBL, me debes una revancha.
  2. Balmund
    03-28-2013 09:14 PM
    Balmund
    Si dude! Ando trabajando en el Hard Rock Hotel. Es un estrés y medio, pero también es genial. Ya en México también estaba trabajando en un hotel, cosa que me parece muy interesante considerando mis estudios no estaban enfocados para nada en ese ámbito. xD

Qué hay de tu vida aw. Te me perdiste y nunca pude continuar tu aventura en Whale Island. xP
  3. KratosAurion
    03-28-2013 07:53 PM
    KratosAurion
    Hey Bal, ya estas de regreso en Panamá? Y no sabia que trabajabas en la industria hotelera. Justo eso estoy estudiando en la USMA. Y que más? Que ha habido?
  4. Balmund
    07-01-2012 10:33 PM
    Balmund
    Im on it! Kinda hard to type with a smartphone though xD
  5. KratosAurion
    07-01-2012 10:27 PM
    KratosAurion
    I have told you the tale you wished to hear. That means, off to the Bar with you.
  6. KratosAurion
    06-21-2012 10:42 PM
    KratosAurion
    Also, funny, I'm filling papers to acquire a Pineco. He fits my Team's theme nicely, aside from all of the DRAGON SLAYER!!1! busines I'm planning.
  7. KratosAurion
    06-21-2012 10:38 PM
    KratosAurion
    The longer the better. And indeed, a Defensive Team does have a possible place for a Grumpig... Much like a Hypno would, given his naturally high Sp. Def value. I'll think about it. He's cute though.
  8. Balmund
    06-21-2012 08:14 PM
    Balmund
    B-but Spoinks are just adorable! =D

On another note, I'm really glad you're enjoying your adventure so far, and that's just the tip fo the iceberg for what's yet to come. I hope you don't mind the possibility of a long adventure though. Btw, be sure to make your post in deepskyblue. Just sayin'~
  9. KratosAurion
    06-20-2012 09:07 PM
    KratosAurion
    You and your Sharpedos, making my adventures more interesting by the minute! I like how this has turned into a thriller, and I'm greatly enjoying myself imagining the possible outcomes of my next action. Also, know anyone who may want a Spoink? Just came across one in the Space Path, and I was plotting to capture it just to get access to The Egg House, if that is allowed. Thinking on sending 'im to Adoption, then finally getting a good ole Dragon Mystery Egg.
  10. KratosAurion
    06-11-2012 11:55 AM
    KratosAurion
    How about a Giovanni's Gyarados + Rocket's Training Gym + Removal Deck?

Next up I'm gonna work on a Jumpluff Haymaker Deck with Scythers and Neo Neo Revelation Jumpluff, who is an absolute monster.