UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > OkikuMew
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between OkikuMew and Arc_Angel
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. OkikuMew
    08-16-2014 09:38 AM
    OkikuMew
    Huh, I swore I have, but it seems that I've only dreamed that I did ^^; Link is now there, in "Aron"
  2. Arc_Angel
    08-16-2014 04:41 AM
    Arc_Angel
    Can you link to Aron's Pokedex page in its Birthday post please then I can confirm
  3. OkikuMew
    04-07-2013 11:11 AM
    OkikuMew
    Oh of course! There's is no rush or anything, and I completely understand how the battle calculations is a priority Take your time ^^ I just wanted to give a small reminder ^^ Thanks for the fast response! ^^
  4. Arc_Angel
    04-07-2013 11:06 AM
    Arc_Angel
    I will have a look at some point but what we're trying to do right now is update the battle calculations so we can start reffing matches again. Once we've finished with this I'll look over the arenas, its more important we get the matches going again.
  5. OkikuMew
    04-07-2013 11:00 AM
    OkikuMew
    Hello Arc! I just want to give you a small reminder that I reposted my Trainer Battle arena ideas here, tweaking them a bit As far as I can tell (as now being a trainer ref :3), there's now not too much stuff going around to keep track of, there's not much the same as other existing arenas, and they're all inspired from Fizzytopian places. Please have a look and "evaluate" the arenas whenever you can Thanks in advance! ^^
  6. OkikuMew
    03-17-2013 04:37 PM
    OkikuMew
    And I need to take note of that for whenever I get to be a Trainer ref myself! (Which I'm still working on the test, it's just taking a lot more time than I figured plus had a lot going on IRL lately.)

Thank you very much! ^^ My first win, perfect for Rawk's evolution!
  7. Arc_Angel
    03-17-2013 04:22 PM
    Arc_Angel
    I need to slow down and read things more carefully.
    Anyway congrats on your win ^-^.
  8. OkikuMew
    03-17-2013 04:21 PM
    OkikuMew
    Haha, it's alright ^^ I guess being written in bold wasn't enough this time ^^;
  9. Arc_Angel
    03-17-2013 04:09 PM
    Arc_Angel
    Sorry I didn't actually see that order, it was hidden on two different lines ^-^;;

I'll go and edit it in.
  10. OkikuMew
    03-17-2013 03:51 PM
    OkikuMew
    Hello Arc! I noticed that in the battle againt MM, in your latest/last post you forgot to put in Rawk's Air Cutter ^^; Unless I'm the one who's missing something?