UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > OkikuMew

Conversation Between OkikuMew and lilboocorsola
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 40
  1. OkikuMew
    08-10-2017 04:33 PM
    OkikuMew
    Pretty much! Well, more precisely that you do pick up those Bond points, but just keep the links of those birthdays somewhere so you can use them whenever you feel ready to register them
  2. lilboocorsola
    08-10-2017 04:25 PM
    lilboocorsola
    The second one is what I meant, for future Birthday posts. I could just leave the Bond points out and then once I've calculated everything I edit those in?
  3. OkikuMew
    08-10-2017 04:23 PM
    OkikuMew
    Erm no, I think you misunderstood ^^;

For the two birthdays I have just confirmed to you, the birthday gummies gives 2 IQ each. (when you'll calculate your current Bond, those IQ will be converted into Bond, which 1 IQ = 1 Bond).

But for future birthdays, from this point on, birthday gummies gives 3 Bonds, as they no longer give IQ. But if you're too busy to add those James Bond points, you can just put those aside for now and concentrate on calculating your current, non-birthday Bond points before you add those brand new Bond points, if that's more simple for you

Oh btw, I heard through Discord that the Bond stuff are currently being updated, so I suggest you wait a little before posting your calculations!
  4. lilboocorsola
    08-10-2017 03:54 PM
    lilboocorsola
    So you're saying I can wait until I've calculated my current Bond levels, then edit in Birthday Bond gains?

And thanks!
  5. OkikuMew
    08-10-2017 03:40 PM
    OkikuMew
    Ah ok, I see what you mean Well what you can simply do is just calculate the Bond levels you have now while putting aside Bond gained in birthdays, and when you're ready to go you can add in the birthday Bond

Yup I saw! I'll be confirming it in a bit!
  6. lilboocorsola
    08-10-2017 03:23 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Right, but I was hoping I could still claim future pick-ups as IQ until I actually get all my 'mons Bond levels sorted out.

(Edited my post btw.)
  7. OkikuMew
    08-10-2017 02:40 PM
    OkikuMew
    Well the only reason I was saying that your two birthdays that you didn't edit their post for was because said post (and birthdays) happened before the Bond system kicked in. From now on, all birthday gummis gives 3 Bond instead, since, well, IQ is non-existant ^^;
  8. lilboocorsola
    08-10-2017 01:02 PM
    lilboocorsola
    That's all right, I'd rather just deal with IQ right now than going through all the Bond stuff. XP Hopefully I can get a chance to sort through that over the weekend, but if in case I don't for future Birthdays can I still pick up as IQ for now and convert them later?
  9. OkikuMew
    08-10-2017 12:49 PM
    OkikuMew
    Hmmmm, this is a bit particular ^^;

I would say that you technically don't get the Bond stuff as your post was before Bond was introduced, therefore you would technically be picking the gummi with IQ. After that you can simply convert that IQ into Bond (so I believe you will be getting 2 Bond out of the 2 IQ... sadly you're missing out of 1 Bond, but it's better than nothing ^^; )

Does that make sense and seems fair to you?
  10. lilboocorsola
    08-10-2017 09:06 AM
    lilboocorsola
    Hey so I've been super-busy so I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to edit Ponyta's and Rhydon's Birthday post yet, but since Bond is now in place should I automatically add as Bond points (if editing is still allowed)? Or can I just claim them as IQ and convert them later? (It'll probably still take me a while to get to the edit and go through all the Bond stuff. OTL)