UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Beautiful Savage

Conversation Between Beautiful Savage and Sneaze
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 15 of 15
  1. Sneaze
    12-07-2015 10:02 PM
    Sneaze
    I'd prefer if you PM'd them normally just because it's easier for me to have a record, but if you absolutely are not going to be able to it's fine if you send them on Skype.
  2. Beautiful Savage
    12-07-2015 09:39 PM
    Beautiful Savage
    Hey Sneaze, for the GM will my orders need to PM'd to you, or would it be cool if I send my orders over skype for the first five or six days? I'm going to be away at a thing for the first few days and not sure how late I'll be getting back to my room (presumably past the deadline), so being able to skype orders would be a much simpler process than using PM from mobile. If this inconveniences you too much I can just PM you normally, but I wanted to run this by you just in case.
  3. Beautiful Savage
    10-20-2015 05:21 AM
    Beautiful Savage
    Oh awesome, thanks a ton!
  4. Sneaze
    10-19-2015 10:54 PM
    Sneaze
    It starts off at level 5, and you get full reign on gender, nickname, ability (you can even have Hidden Ability for your starter), and nature.

It'll also know all moves it's ever been able to learn at or before level 5 in any generation, so it knows Peck, Growl, and Quick Attack for now, and learns moves the earliest it's been able to across all Generations, so you'll get Pursuit at 9 and Rage at 10, for example.
  5. Beautiful Savage
    10-19-2015 10:44 PM
    Beautiful Savage
    So that Doduo starts off at level 1? And as far as nicknames / gender / whatever I have free reign?