UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Zapi

Conversation Between Zapi and satosere
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. satosere
    01-30-2016 03:38 AM
    satosere
    Thanks for the suggestions! (I'm not like, completely scared of everything. I read creepypastas a lot. Have you read any?)
  2. Zapi
    01-30-2016 12:03 AM
    Zapi
    Oh, cool. I don't know much of anything about Nancy Drew, but I've heard some of the games based off of those books were pretty good.

If you're ever looking for more mystery-oriented games to play, I highly recommend Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective for the DS. (Don't worry, even though ghosts are involved it's not scary or anything, it's actually quite silly)
  3. satosere
    01-29-2016 11:34 PM
    satosere
    Well there's not many, but I liked books like Nancy Drew when I was younger and some still now, so I always, for fun, play these games online that are based off of the books. Yeah, I know it's pretty lame, but the oldschool stuff is my favorite.
  4. Zapi
    01-29-2016 10:04 AM
    Zapi
    I like mystery games too! What are some that you've played? And don't worry, I'm not into horror games either and I'm 18, lol.

I've played some Super Mario games too, although I'm not really the best at platforming games like those... I greatly prefer RPGs like Pokemon.
  5. satosere
    01-29-2016 12:26 AM
    satosere
    Also, Pokemon is really the only anime I like to watch. I've seen a few other things here and there that my cousin has shown me, but I'm not really into the kind of things he likes (he's a 15 year old boy). Well he loves Pokemon just as much as I do so that's why I like talking to him.
  6. satosere
    01-29-2016 12:19 AM
    satosere
    I have a 3DS, which I play Pokemon on, and I have a Wii and an XBox 360. Super Mario is fun. I love games with mysteries. Stuff like that. I'm a 13 year old girl so don't expect me to like horror games. Lol
  7. Zapi
    01-28-2016 10:43 AM
    Zapi
    Thanks! And nice n_n what kind of anime and video games are you into? Other than Pokemon of course
  8. satosere
    01-21-2016 12:09 AM
    satosere
    Welcome to UPN! Hey, your interests are a lot like me! Video games, TV/anime, and writing!