UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > lilboocorsola

Conversation Between lilboocorsola and Nerd Violence
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 37
  1. Nerd Violence
    01-01-2018 11:32 PM
    Nerd Violence
    I couldn't load that. ;; It's not you, my data connection is bad right now.

I'd love to introduce some of the 'mon, though! Ku'ikahi needs development too, among so many others. O: If we RP'd, where would you like to do it?
  2. lilboocorsola
    01-01-2018 11:23 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Oh geez, that's why I could never maintain a long-term free RP lol. If we did RP I'd rather it just be a casual exchange this time. XP (Maybe more like in ye olden FB Bar days, if you remember back then. ='D) A lot of my 'mons could use more exposure too, was just thinking how I haven't had much chance to develop Coco Puff. Would be cool if they could meet. =>

Ooh, I'd be curious to see what you come up with. It is nice we have the freedom to do whatever we want now. I actually already designed my bakery expansion, though I haven't reuploaded it yet. XP
  3. Nerd Violence
    01-01-2018 11:14 PM
    Nerd Violence
    Oh man, I skimmed your base and your RP is way out of my league, lmao. Still, it would be fun to RP! I have a lot of 'mon who haven't seen any zone exposure yet, and we have some species in common, like Ku'ikahi and Coco Puff. O:

My base is under construction too. orz I demolished one, began constructing another, and then decided I didn't like what I did and sort of want to start over. I'm thinking of using Gen II tilesets for that nice retro feel. O:
  4. lilboocorsola
    01-01-2018 11:04 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Aw that's okay, I totally understand awkwardness. XD It really is nice to see so many familiar faces returning to FB though. <3

I do! It's, uh, kind of under construction since Photobucket is a bum, but I'm hoping to open a bakery café expansion at some point. Just not sure I'm prepared to host a lot of people at once given my schedule. ^^; I'd be down for some one-on-one RPing though. ;O
  5. Nerd Violence
    01-01-2018 11:00 PM
    Nerd Violence
    It is! I had been meaning to reach out to you sooner but it seemed weird to just be like, heeeey, remember me?

Hey, do you have a secret base, by chance?
  6. lilboocorsola
    01-01-2018 10:52 PM
    lilboocorsola
    XD It's fine, I don't mind. It's nice to talk to someone from the old days after so long. <3
  7. Nerd Violence
    01-01-2018 10:50 PM
    Nerd Violence
    <3

(I'm gonna stop spamming your profile now, lol.)
  8. lilboocorsola
    01-01-2018 10:42 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Aww you don't have to do anything. ^^ I'm just happy he's found a good home. <3 Consider it a "welcome back" present, eh?
  9. Nerd Violence
    01-01-2018 10:37 PM
    Nerd Violence
    Aaaand received! Do let me know if there's anything I can ever do for you, okay? o3o
  10. lilboocorsola
    01-01-2018 10:31 PM
    lilboocorsola