UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Missingno. Master

Conversation Between Missingno. Master and Zorchic
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 68
  1. Zorchic
    10-03-2021 10:40 AM
    Zorchic
    Thanks for the advice! I'll give Imgur a try.
  2. Missingno. Master
    10-03-2021 10:37 AM
    Missingno. Master
    Doing pretty good, thanks. Had a look at your member post, and honestly, that's odd, it looks like the images should be showing up. All I can think of is that it could just be Bulbapedia being screwy. You know how I do that thing with the quote tag and the image of the Z-Crystal when I have a Pokémon in FB use a Z-Move? Well, I get the Z-Crystal images right from Bulbapedia, and at one point I noticed that the ones I had done so far, the Z-Crystal images stopped showing up. So maybe if you download your images yollto your computer and reupload them on Imgur or something, that should work.
  3. Zorchic
    10-03-2021 09:41 AM
    Zorchic
    Hi MM, hope you're doing well. Is there a way to make the Pokémon HOME images of Pokémon show up on one's profile? I saw that you were able to make them show up on your member post, but I can't get the images on my member post, which are supposed to be found between the spoiler tags, to be visible.
  4. Missingno. Master
    08-25-2020 08:36 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Yeah, it's available on Pokémon TV right now.
  5. Zorchic
    08-25-2020 08:32 PM
    Zorchic
    I agree. When I wrote a fanfiction a long time ago (I never publicized it), I kept thinking of that battle, and actually had one of the characters use the Future Sight-timing technique. Is that episode airing right now? If so, I'll probably go and watch it now. I never realized that most Pokémon battles in the anime are masterfully written.
  6. Missingno. Master
    08-25-2020 08:26 PM
    Missingno. Master
    I actually rewatched that episode the other day. It's gotta be one of Ash's best Gym battles yet. I love how he had Pikachu time the Future Sight for him.
  7. Zorchic
    08-25-2020 08:24 PM
    Zorchic
    Alright, thanks so much! And yeah, that instance in the anime was also what I was thinking of .
  8. Missingno. Master
    08-25-2020 08:18 PM
    Missingno. Master
    I could see that, yeah. Reminds me of something similar Frogadier did with Water Pulse when Ash battled Olympia in the anime, honestly. I'll make a quick edit.
  9. Zorchic
    08-25-2020 08:12 PM
    Zorchic
    Now that you point that out, I guess that might not have been that reasonable. Would it be okay if Buizel charged up the Aura Sphere, but only had enough time before the Thunder Wave would land to hold it in front of him (instead of launching it)? In this case, I'd think that the Aura Sphere either absorbs or repels the Thunder Wave.
  10. Missingno. Master
    08-25-2020 07:39 PM
    Missingno. Master
    I did get that, but I figured that Buizel wouldn't have the time to charge up and launch an Aura Sphere in the time it took Thunder Wave to fly past the Sonic Boom and land. Start charging it, maybe, but I feel like it makes sense that the paralysis would slow things up, y'know? I'm cool with making changes if you disagree, honestly.