UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Schadenfreude

Conversation Between Schadenfreude and Mercutio
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 30
  1. Schadenfreude
    08-22-2015 08:40 AM
    Schadenfreude
    I'm surprised but glad that I like the Chicago reference. Didn't think there were appreciators of that musical in these parts.
  2. Schadenfreude
    06-27-2015 08:23 AM
    Schadenfreude
    In the PM that I sent, what I meant by "H" was actually Energy and vice-versa for "E" being Health. In case you get confused. >____>;;
  3. Schadenfreude
    06-27-2015 08:14 AM
    Schadenfreude
    Awesomesauce. Ta. The more minds who look at it, the better. I'd hop onto Skype, but meh cbf.
  4. Mercutio
    06-27-2015 08:13 AM
    Mercutio
    I'm not an LO but whatever.
  5. Schadenfreude
    06-27-2015 08:05 AM
    Schadenfreude
    Can I ask you a reffing question via PM? I inherited an Aposteriori match to ref (dirkac vs rotomorotz), and I'm not sure what to think of this clustereff.
  6. Schadenfreude
    10-01-2014 05:59 AM
    Schadenfreude
    I noticed your Samantha Barks avatar. You have good taste, even though I wish I could love the Les Mis film more ("ALL the close-ups of the face!")
  7. Schadenfreude
    08-29-2014 07:49 PM
    Schadenfreude
    Probably. This isn't entirely unexpected, after what happened with James Foley. This point is only interesting apropos the speculations that several members of ISIL, including Foley's executioner, are British citizens.

Also, I don't see why the pro-union movement should be anxious. Honestly, popular support still hasn't manifested in a majority for the Scottish issue. Would the Scots actually vote to secede? Surely not. For one, fiscal and economy policy will go down the gutter.
  8. Mercutio
    08-29-2014 07:41 PM
    Mercutio
    I don't think that means anything other than needing to look tough and needing to take attention from Carswell.
  9. Schadenfreude
    08-29-2014 07:39 PM
    Schadenfreude
    I doubt that you have plans to go to Syria any time soon, but I wondered if this would interest you.
  10. Mercutio
    08-25-2014 05:12 PM
    Mercutio
    Well I mean simply having a male representative for women's affairs is not really an issue in policy terms. Your foreign minister, presumably, is Australian, as I imagine is your immigration minister. I don't know how many of your historic defence ministers have been soldiers or health ministers doctors. These aren't fully compatible analogies but you get the picture. But Abbott being that person is pretty funny.