UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Schadenfreude

Conversation Between Schadenfreude and Chalis
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 34
  1. Schadenfreude
    07-05-2015 04:07 AM
    Schadenfreude
    Don't forget Survivor: UPN! And check your QT.
  2. Schadenfreude
    06-27-2015 08:25 AM
    Schadenfreude
    No problemo. Just letting you know because EAI is a good bloke.
  3. Chalis
    06-27-2015 08:18 AM
    Chalis
    Oh. Thanks!
  4. Schadenfreude
    06-27-2015 08:11 AM
    Schadenfreude
    Mate, Ex-Admiral is currently away. Don't DQ him or anything.
  5. Chalis
    02-13-2015 08:34 AM
    Chalis
    Welcome back, Schaden!
  6. Chalis
    01-10-2015 06:59 AM
    Chalis
    Friendly reminder to ref my match with Charm.
  7. Chalis
    11-03-2014 07:27 AM
    Chalis
    That's great to hear! Now you can have some relaxation and free time!

I only just picked up Cleffa with my 150 TP slot, and have only used her in two rounds so far. I find her a bit more boring myself, in comparison to Snubbull, although it is definitely more powerful.
  8. Schadenfreude
    11-03-2014 06:06 AM
    Schadenfreude
    Research was good! We have a protovaccine, so we feel relieved that we managed to reach our deadlines, despite the constant extensions. I'm just glad to be out of the lab. Saving the world can be boring, tedious work. Nothing like what they show on the television show Heroes.

Aw, thanks! I honestly only want to retain B because I don't wish to drop matches, and I enjoy reffing Realistic. That's all that I ask, really! I appreciate the vote of confidence, though. ^___^

Yeah, for some reason, I'm using Clefable in all my matches, even though I generally find her a tad boring and a bit overrated compared to other Fairies, such as Mime, Snubbull/Granbull, and Mawile. How are finding the Clefairy line? Are you enjoying using that line?
  9. Chalis
    11-03-2014 05:59 AM
    Chalis
    Everything is alright, how're you? Glad to see your research went great. Good to see you back.

Thanks. I believe you'll do excellently, you're one of the best non-LO refs we have.

Thanks, hope you succeed in becoming Fairy GL! I love your use of Fairies, especially Clefable.
  10. Schadenfreude
    11-03-2014 05:40 AM
    Schadenfreude
    Hola. How goes life?

Don't be worried about the ref evals. I'm sure that you'll be fine. And hey, I think you're pretty decent. If I were a Fairy GL, I'd hire you for GTship.