Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Missingno. Master
    03-27-2021 12:45 PM
    Missingno. Master
    No problem.
  2. SpinyShell
    03-27-2021 12:44 PM
    SpinyShell
    Fixed. Thank you for letting me know. : )
  3. Missingno. Master
    03-27-2021 12:00 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Hey, just a heads-up- I'm looking to update the Move Tutor soon, and your withdrawal in the bank for your dropoff doesn't link back to the Move Tutor, it actually links to that same post in the bank.
  4. Missingno. Master
    01-07-2021 06:27 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Hey, just filling you in- we're thinking the best course of action this round in the Golett raid is for me, Lit, and KG to handle the rest of Golett's shields, leaving you free to Dynamax and smack it with Max Overgrowth, not only for the big damage, but also to set up Grassy Terrain just in time for the Pumpkin Bomb to go off.

Speaking of Pumpkin Bomb, that makes for Max Overgrowth with 130 BP- same as Giga Drain, but since everyone has an Attack boost from Gonzap's Howl, the physical option would be the better bet here, I think.
  5. Missingno. Master
    10-15-2020 08:03 PM
    Missingno. Master
    I don't blame you, that's not something you see often around here.
  6. SpinyShell
    10-15-2020 08:02 PM
    SpinyShell
    Ah, got it. That's honestly a pretty neat way to think about it.

At any rate, I was incorrect regarding the number of shields left because I forgot about the Lagging Tail Slash has their Pokemon holding.
  7. Missingno. Master
    10-15-2020 07:56 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Hey, just noticed your VM conversation and just wanted to clarify- I did indeed mean I was breaking one shield, I tend to think of it more as one big shield that we all just chip away at until it's destroyed. Sorry for the confusion.