UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > OkikuMew

Conversation Between OkikuMew and Missingno. Master
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 37
  1. Missingno. Master
    06-01-2017 04:24 AM
    Missingno. Master
    Cool, thanks! Just edited his post now to add MT Giga Drain.
  2. OkikuMew
    05-31-2017 10:00 PM
    OkikuMew
    Hello there!

So after some talk with Emi, we decided to implement some changes to rules in the Calendar. One of them is that for Pokémon who are at level 99 or 100 on their birthday, to compensate for the missing level(s), they can get an extra EM or MT! I know you have just celebrated a certain someone's birthday who is level 100, so to be completely fair with you although not fair for those who doesn't want the end of the world, I'm giving you permission to edit your post for Stewie's birthday to add in that extra EM/MT
  3. Missingno. Master
    06-19-2015 06:06 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Trade started!
  4. OkikuMew
    06-19-2015 05:58 PM
    OkikuMew
    Hmmmmmm sure! Sounds reasonable Go ahead and start the trade whenever you want ^^
  5. Missingno. Master
    06-19-2015 05:36 PM
    Missingno. Master
    That works out pretty well, since I'm trying to conserve my Rare Candies as much as possible. How does 100 sound?
  6. OkikuMew
    06-19-2015 05:21 PM
    OkikuMew
    Heart Scales, eh? *rummages through bag* Sure thing!

(Well technically I would've kept all 7 of them since at the moment (not counting future Pokémon) I need 8 to teach all my Pokémon those special moves (Draco Meteor to Marin, Fire Pledge to Henry, and Grass Pledge and (maybe? Not sure if allowed) Frenzy Plant to Casey) but I am in no hurry to use them, not to mention I'll be getting one next month-ish on my birthday )

What do you want to give in exchange? Note that I don't want any candy - I got plenty of those already ^^;
  7. Missingno. Master
    06-19-2015 01:42 PM
    Missingno. Master
    By any chance, would you be willing to part with one of your Heart Scales? I'm saving up so I'll be able to teach Neville Draco Meteor once he evolves into Dragalge.
  8. Missingno. Master
    05-06-2015 07:19 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Ah, OK. No problem, just thought I'd ask.
  9. OkikuMew
    05-06-2015 07:18 PM
    OkikuMew
    They are technically not used but they are not for trade unfortunately, as I am keeping them as a "souvenir"/collector item. Sorry about that ^^; But thanks for asking!
  10. Missingno. Master
    05-06-2015 07:13 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Hey, about the Delibird Plushie, Lapras Plushie, and Red-Nosed Stantler Plushie in your profile, are they unused? And if so, are they up for trade? I only have two Candies, but I got a lot more in the way of Pokédollars.