UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > DaveTheFishGuy

Conversation Between DaveTheFishGuy and Salamencia
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 99
  1. Salamencia
    09-18-2016 05:46 PM
    Salamencia
    'S all good. I have had such a rough summer since then anyway... so I really had no time. Sorry for all that for nothing. :/ I'm getting back into WF for sure though, just come back onto the internet recently.
    Uni stuff and my dog being at death's door, if you're interested in knowing. Not fun. Ugh.
  2. DaveTheFishGuy
    06-22-2016 04:34 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    No that's fair. I know the feeling, honestly. I just do other shit online to pass the time.
    I do wanna get back into WF though, and having someone to update would help with that. I'm just starting my days off (Thurs/Fri) so would you mind holding off until the weekend? If I've not updated by Saturday feel free to throw it out.
  3. Salamencia
    06-22-2016 03:32 PM
    Salamencia
    Not to sound incredibly fucking rude (and it will, because it's me), but if you're a little busy for it do you mind if I chuck my WF updates to the piranhas (i.e. Connor and Snorby)? I'd rather not rush someone who's got shit to do, since I kinda know what that's like, but I know you're not really WFing much right now and frankly I could do with some stuff to keep me sane over the summer. Still eternally single, so I guess the internet'll have to do.
  4. Salamencia
    06-17-2016 10:57 AM
    Salamencia
    Oh, that reminds me, the Rare Candy promotion still going? Seems like it's been there for months and people are claiming. o_o
  5. Salamencia
    06-17-2016 10:53 AM
    Salamencia
    Would appreciate it, ta. I should probably check in at ASB too (surprising how my mood for that has fallen over the years). How the hell is Charm an E4. I feel like I'm underachieving even more right now. ;-;
  6. DaveTheFishGuy
    06-17-2016 10:18 AM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    It'd be cool if you did! I can try to crack out an update for you if you'd like, I really need to WF more.
  7. Salamencia
    06-17-2016 10:07 AM
    Salamencia
    I was kidding. I know I shot off again. ;-; Imma stick around for a few months at least this time though. I missed this place way too much.
  8. DaveTheFishGuy
    06-17-2016 10:05 AM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    In my defence, you vanished :v
  9. Salamencia
    06-17-2016 09:56 AM
    Salamencia
    Oh, and you never did update my WF. Bad Dave. :P
  10. Salamencia
    06-17-2016 09:53 AM
    Salamencia
    I care though. ;-; I need the degree.

And ta, good to be around again. For what, 5 months? I give myself 5 months.