UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Escalion

Conversation Between Escalion and Missingno. Master
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 124
  1. Escalion
    04-20-2017 06:56 AM
    Escalion
    Oh thanks a lot! I don't have Crossfire and Pumpkin Bomb yet :x
    I'll look those descriptions up when I'm this evening and than I have every move available in FB ^_^
  2. Missingno. Master
    04-19-2017 03:07 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Yep- I've taught her every Custom Move in FB, with only the following exceptions;

Ice Barrier (Hermione can't learn that one due to not being an Ice-type)
    Crossfire (Hermione could learn that one, but considering it'd involve a Bug-type setting her stubby legs on fire, I'm pretty hesitant to teach it to her)
    Pumpkin Bomb (Currently exclusive to Pumpkasaur)
  3. Escalion
    04-19-2017 02:50 PM
    Escalion
    Hermione is your "Custom Move" Pokémon right? :x
    I'm collecting all the move descriptions in one file so that, once that comes up in the discussions, we'll at least have them all in one place.

Anyways, I've been out of FB for a while so I thought I'd check your profile for any missed new CM's. Especially for the period 2014-2015.
  4. Escalion
    01-20-2017 05:41 PM
    Escalion
    For sure Corvus and his gang will find a way, once they realize where Stewie is that is.
  5. Missingno. Master
    01-20-2017 05:22 PM
    Missingno. Master
    I didn't say there was no possibility of getting him out. It's just a precaution it'd make sense for Keith to make. Corvus meeting Stewie- this would certainly be interesting.
  6. Escalion
    01-20-2017 04:52 PM
    Escalion
    Such a pity you specifically say that Stewie is in the PC
    I was hoping to have Corvus, my Honchkrow, could meet him (which he will attempt anyways). I've been looking for an opportunity to get them acquainted for a while now
  7. Missingno. Master
    10-28-2016 05:27 PM
    Missingno. Master
    I sure did. It's pretty good.
  8. Escalion
    10-28-2016 05:11 PM
    Escalion
    Knowing you, I can safely assume you've also read my post when you were busy in the Cable Club?
  9. Missingno. Master
    10-28-2016 12:39 AM
    Missingno. Master
    I'll start it right now, then. Looking forward to seeing how you RP it.
  10. Escalion
    10-28-2016 12:38 AM
    Escalion
    I'll trade you 3 Candies for it than.
    If you would be okay with starting the trade and I'll finish it when I'm home this evening. I'd like to RP a bit after I receive it. Have something nice in my head for Rose if I may say so myself ^_^'