UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Schadenfreude

Conversation Between Schadenfreude and lilboocorsola
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. lilboocorsola
    09-27-2015 09:49 AM
    lilboocorsola
    I'm a little obsessed with them now lol. It just makes me so sad the suffering these kids go through trying to be heroes. ;-;
  2. Schadenfreude
    09-27-2015 08:27 AM
    Schadenfreude
    Robin <3
  3. lilboocorsola
    10-10-2014 09:21 AM
    lilboocorsola
    I can see that. XP I like the bang bang bangity bang one. ;O
  4. Schadenfreude
    10-10-2014 09:11 AM
    Schadenfreude
    Nice pun! I love posting pictures of cakes, lol
  5. lilboocorsola
    10-09-2014 08:34 AM
    lilboocorsola
  6. lilboocorsola
    09-06-2014 08:58 AM
    lilboocorsola
    XP For the record, it's not about it being not-animé. Just haven't had the chance to check it out yet, plus I already know spoilers.

All right, I'll PM you.
  7. Schadenfreude
    09-06-2014 03:43 AM
    Schadenfreude
    Yes, they do look animé-ish, and the Japanese seiyuu for Frozen (or Anna to Yuki no Jou, as the local version is called) are brilliant. Anna to Yuki no Jou was actually a mega blockbuster seller in Japan, more popular there than even in the US. :3

Go watch and pretend that it's a new production from Sunrise, Toei, or CLAMP.

Hey, you never know re: Fate. Shoot me the details, and I'll be happy to accommodate. Also, you can always create new characters. Controlling the Master and the Servant? Why, hello!
  8. lilboocorsola
    09-05-2014 08:53 AM
    lilboocorsola
    Ooh, nice. ^^ The characters do look a little animé-style, don't they? XD

Btw, I was wondering if we could talk a bit about the Fate RP you posted? I'd be very interested in joining a Fate RP, but I had a specific character in mind that I don't think will work well given the setting and mechanics of this one. ^^; I was really looking forward to being able to participate in teams too if possible. =<
  9. Schadenfreude
    09-05-2014 06:52 AM
    Schadenfreude
    Since you haven't watched Frozen yet, I thought that you might enjoy the songs from the Japanese version! When you watch, you can pretend that Disney didn't make the film and it's just a funky Japanese anime. The Japanese VAs did a great job, as usual. The Reprise is especially great. xD
  10. lilboocorsola
    03-08-2014 10:33 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Looks fine. Approved!