Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 55
  1. MarbleZone
    07-19-2016 12:25 PM
    MarbleZone
    Great, then let's ref it like that! ;)
  2. Missingno. Master
    07-19-2016 12:01 PM
    Missingno. Master
    I'm actually inclined to agree with what you say. I think I even suggested over at BMG that that's what the official rule ought to be, back when we were still hammering out the details of implementing Mega Evolution. It makes sense- even if it doesn't take up a turn in the games, makes sense to have to sacrifice something for that huge power boost.
  3. MarbleZone
    07-19-2016 11:55 AM
    MarbleZone
    There are no official rules regarding Mega Evolution for TBs (and I don't make them), but here's my take on them: since ordering a Pokemon to move somewhere specific or act a certain way usually counts as an order, so should Mega Evolving, considering the associated massive power boost. They don't take up a turn in the games, but you get three orders per turn in FB, so I think it's the fairest approach. But I'm open to opinions! What's your take on it?
  4. Missingno. Master
    07-19-2016 11:43 AM
    Missingno. Master
    Quick question before it's my turn to order- would Mega Evolving Melittin count as an order for that turn, or is Mega Evolving and three attacks allowed in one round?
  5. Missingno. Master
    06-26-2016 10:47 AM
    Missingno. Master
    Alright, basically, Behemoth has a habit of attacking others, and him being a Steelix, naturally that's pretty dangerous. At one point, he went for Lalu, Escalion's Roggenrola, of whom Melittin is actually pretty fond (initially he had a crush on her, but now he sees her more as a little sister). This led Melittin to defend Lalu against Behemoth, and while Behemoth defeated him, it was way closer than the Steelix ever dreamed it would be, Melittin managing to put up a decent fight. In the end, Behemoth gained respect for Mel, as he'd have never guessed a little bug would put up such a good fight against him, and Mel in turn appreciated how Behemoth actually took him seriously in battle, something he's wanted since the Beedrill stage. They both ended up wanting a rematch in the future, hence this battle.
  6. MarbleZone
    06-26-2016 06:09 AM
    MarbleZone
    Could you give me a quick run-down of the history between Mellitin and Behemoth? Cheers
  7. MarbleZone
    05-18-2016 10:21 AM
    MarbleZone
    Strength didn't break it, it's up. I'll add it to the text!
  8. Missingno. Master
    05-18-2016 10:20 AM
    Missingno. Master
    Quick question for clarification- did Heatstroke's Strength break Crix's Light Screen, or did you forget to mention the Light Screen still being in effect for Crix?
  9. MarbleZone
    04-25-2016 03:55 PM
    MarbleZone
    These are simply amazing. Thanks again man!
  10. Missingno. Master
    04-25-2016 11:52 AM
    Missingno. Master
    Spoiler: show