UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Ex-Admiral Insane

Conversation Between Ex-Admiral Insane and Missingno. Master
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 48
  1. Ex-Admiral Insane
    01-01-2023 05:10 PM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    I've noticed. There are a lot of mechanics I've forgotten about and a lot of mechanics I need to catch up on still, as well as other things. Congrats on your position as Head Shop owner. Not sure what it means yet but I'm sure I will soon.

It was mostly busy at the time I disappeared. After that it became a matter of trying to figure out when and how I could continue with FB.
    I'll pop in the Discord a bit more to say hello and see what's going on.
  2. Missingno. Master
    01-01-2023 11:51 AM
    Missingno. Master
    That's fair enough. Things have overall been pretty good. A lot went on in your absence, as I think you've likely picked up on by now. Other members left, we've seen new ones come in... I'm actually up to eleven Trainer characters by now, with just shy of 200 Pokémon between them, and also I run the Move Tutor now, I help run the Calendar, and I'm even the Head Shop Owner, so I pitch in when other SOs aren't able to confirm stuff in a timely fashion.

But yeah- even if you're not able to devote as much time to FB as you once did, still nice to see you return in some capacity at all. Not gonna lie, we kinda started to worry when you left without any warning. I imagine these last four years or so were busy for you, but was it at least a good kind of busy?
  3. Ex-Admiral Insane
    01-01-2023 05:18 AM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    Well, sort of. I'm reminded every now and again that this used to be something I did and enjoyed. I don't think I can commit as much time as I did, so we'll see if I can manage to write more in the near future.
    How have things been?
  4. Missingno. Master
    12-31-2022 12:13 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Whoa, you're back?!
  5. Missingno. Master
    01-21-2018 06:05 PM
    Missingno. Master
    No problem, thanks for getting that sorted out.
  6. Ex-Admiral Insane
    01-21-2018 06:02 PM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    Ah, I just double-checked. My guess is that I accidentally noted your withdrawals as deposits in the calculations.
    Thanks for looking out for that, and thank you for the honesty!
  7. Ex-Admiral Insane
    01-21-2018 05:59 PM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    oeuf, maybe I did put a + where I should have put a -
    Gimme a sec to double-check
  8. Missingno. Master
    01-21-2018 05:57 PM
    Missingno. Master
    ...I'm not usually one to look a gift Ponyta in the mouth, but my understanding was that I only had a little over 2,000. Was my math way off (admittedly a possibility, math's never been my strongest suit) or is it really over 9,000?
  9. Ex-Admiral Insane
    11-29-2017 12:33 PM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
  10. Ex-Admiral Insane
    10-31-2017 01:56 PM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    Thanks man, but the fun doesn't stop there.
    Writing my absence of adventuring into my character and using this as a moment to return.