UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Yougirasu

Conversation Between Yougirasu and Concept
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Concept
    11-11-2013 05:04 PM
    Concept
    Thanks man.

Also oh god nano is kicking my arse. I am enjoying both writing and hanging out with nano people though.
  2. Yougirasu
    11-11-2013 05:01 PM
    Yougirasu
    Nah, speedy isn't likely to happen unless today was Thursday which it unfortunately isn't. Aside from the 8 hours I have at work for the next 3 days, I've also got to catch up on the writing I'm not doing today. So, good luck clearing out your queue.
  3. Concept
    11-11-2013 04:56 PM
    Concept
    Nah don't worry about it. I honestly thought it was waiting on me until I checked earlier today. If you particularly want to see the match through to a fairly speedy conclusion then we can, but otherwise I can use the slot on clearing out my gym queue ahead of moving in gen VI>
  4. Yougirasu
    11-11-2013 04:52 PM
    Yougirasu
    Whilst I agree with cancelling our match (I've been meaning to order for far too long and everything seemed to get in the way), would you like me to try and throw out some orders tonight/tomorrow so you could at least get something from a DQ in a few days. I feel kinda bad that I pushed our match so far back, so I don't want you to lose out on anything (plus, I've just got off an 11 hour shift having only had a 30 minute break and am feeling both generous and tired.).
    Now off to deal with Sneezey before I [redacted]
  5. Yougirasu
    09-06-2010 10:30 AM
    Yougirasu
    Sure, sorry. I was busy watching old Supernatural episodes online. Just set it up and I'll keep an eye out for the thread while I finish watching this episode.
  6. Concept
    09-06-2010 10:09 AM
    Concept
    You still up for that levelling match?