UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Trot Away

Conversation Between Trot Away and Kyuu-Tales
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Kyuu-Tales
    11-03-2016 11:55 AM
    Kyuu-Tales
    Sure, go ahead. As I said, the last thing I want to do is inconvenience others.
  2. Trot Away
    10-30-2016 11:55 AM
    Trot Away
    Heyhoo! It's been a while, hasn't it? Are you able to order at all? Because KAYLAFOX wishes to Disqualify in your matchup. If so, please see to it as soon as you're able.
  3. Trot Away
    09-07-2016 04:57 PM
    Trot Away
    I started with 4 Ultimate, before I knew it I was hooked! I recently got Generations, too. It's been taking up alot of my time...

Ah, you must be thinking of the Switch Axe? Yeah, that thing is all sorts of useful! I can work with most weapons, but I frequent the Switch Axe, Dual Swords, Sword and Shield. Gunlance, Charge Blade, Bow and Heavy Bowgun.

I don't write off the other weapons, though. I can use anything, albeit sort of less well than the aforementioned!
  4. Kyuu-Tales
    09-07-2016 03:53 PM
    Kyuu-Tales
    I was playing MH3, no less. I should really buy one of the newer games when I get the chance...

What's your favorite Hunter type, by the way? I mained Bow/Arrow and Katana and that massive sword-combo weapon thing (can't remember the name, arghhh!).
  5. Trot Away
    09-07-2016 02:37 PM
    Trot Away
    Oh, right right right! I'll get on that soon enough, thanks for the reminder!

Yeah, i'm on quite the Monster Hunter kick, i've been playing it possibly TOO much lately!^^
  6. Kyuu-Tales
    09-07-2016 02:06 PM
    Kyuu-Tales
    (1) KAYLA and I have posted our orders. Please referee the next round at your earliest convenience. ;3

(2) Loving your icon so very much. *Misses the feeling of cutting off a Liolaeus/Rathalos tail.*
  7. Kyuu-Tales
    08-18-2016 07:34 PM
    Kyuu-Tales
    Seconding Savage. I'd never deny anyone who needs a shoulder to lean on.