UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Missingno. Master
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Missingno. Master and Zorchic
Showing Visitor Messages 51 to 60 of 68
  1. Zorchic
    01-30-2020 06:46 PM
    Zorchic
    Wow, thanks! I'll just mention that the feet are also supposed to be colored like a Swellow's, but I'm not going to be picky. The art looks awesome!
  2. Missingno. Master
    01-30-2020 05:22 PM
    Missingno. Master
  3. Missingno. Master
    01-30-2020 05:06 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Cool. I'll be happy to do them, that's no problem. In the meantime, I don't know how much of my member post you've seen (it is a lot of Pokémon), but if you wanted to see other recolored art, there's also Salazar the Scolipede; Myrtle the Banette (only as Mega Banette); Hermione the Weedle; Six the Amoonguss; Helena the Banette (both normal and Mega); Rubeus the Stunfisk; Chromium the Smeargle; Lenny the Weavile; Fatale the Shiny Beautifly; Aster the Shiny Toxapex; Anion the Minun (I actually edited Plusle's official artwork for her!); Eon the Shiny Eevee; Noxie the Mightyena; Willow the Shiftry; Chip the Duskull; Artemis the Roselia; Miasma the Spritzee; Dudley the Shiny Slowbro; Agate the Shiny Dustox; Battlus the Shiny Abomasnow; Rui the Shiny Dunsparce; Phenac the Shiny Metagross; Chase the Indigo Core Minior (Minior's official art depicts the Red Core); and all four pieces of artwork for my Trainer characters I also put together in Paint.net.
  4. Zorchic
    01-30-2020 04:36 PM
    Zorchic
    Paint.net, huh? Sounds nice. After I post this, I'm downloading it right away!

About the recoloring of Staravia and Staraptor, I would like that very much! Don't feel obligated, though. I just want to see more examples of recolored art.
  5. Missingno. Master
    01-29-2020 08:07 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Thanks! Yeah, I do them myself. I use a program called Paint.net (it's more or less Photoshop, but free to download). I'll use MS Paint to work on sprites, but never on the official artwork, that'd take way too long.

Actually, if you want, I could take a shot at recoloring Staravia and Staraptor's art for you.
  6. Zorchic
    01-29-2020 06:07 PM
    Zorchic
    Hey there Missingno. Master! I saw your recolor art, like that of Ariana the Garbodor, and I was wondering, did you make those yourself? Because I'm thinking of creating some recolor art for my Starly's evolved forms. (And just to say that your recolors look really nice!) If you did make those yourself, may I ask how? I tried doing pixel art, but it takes so long. Thanks!
  7. Missingno. Master
    01-15-2020 09:13 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Most of them are official sprites for those Pokémon from past games. Some of them are Gen 1 sprites I've recolored, as is the case for my Normal Form Muk, my Gyarados, and my Starmie. Sprites for anything that didn't actually have sprites because they're from Gen 6 or later, I usually just turn to Google Images to get. The Slurpuff and Dragalge ones I actually made myself. Obviously, some of them I've had to edit, like for my Weavile and Amoonguss, because they're not normally that color. The Weezing one is a sprite I pieced together myself one day, just to see if I could make a cool Weezing sprite. It's my favorite Pokémon, so I'm kinda biased towards it. And the Trainer sprites were all my own doing, I worked with bits and pieces of existing Trainer sprites.
  8. Zorchic
    01-15-2020 08:37 PM
    Zorchic
    Also, may I know where you got the sprites for your FB team banner?
  9. Zorchic
    01-15-2020 08:36 PM
    Zorchic
    Thanks!
  10. Missingno. Master
    01-15-2020 08:31 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Not a problem.