UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Extroph
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Extroph and Fairfax
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Extroph
    06-08-2016 10:30 AM
    Extroph
    Hey Fairfax! If you're still motivated, we can continue your Wild Future adventure!
  2. Extroph
    04-04-2016 08:28 PM
    Extroph
    You are now ready to embark on your adventure! Good luck and enjoy the rpg!
  3. Fairfax
    04-04-2016 02:25 PM
    Fairfax
    Congratulations! I don't recall if Snorby ever talked to me about updating, so you've got the fact that we've spoken working for you.
  4. Extroph
    04-04-2016 01:32 PM
    Extroph
    Hey! I got the approval to be an updater! I just need confirmation for Jeri. Also, I think Snorby wanted to update you but I'm in the process of talking to him about possibly letting me update you. If I do end up updating you, I hope you haven't looked at my in depth outline for your adventure! And if Snorby ends up updating you, I'm more than sure you're in good hands.
  5. Extroph
    04-03-2016 05:34 PM
    Extroph
    Thank you! I'm being creamed against Snorby though. He learned a lot from when I last tried to battle him (right before I left). And now Aposteriori and captainmisato want to doubles 6v6 against me and Lt. Bleu so that'll be another match to worry about.
  6. Fairfax
    04-03-2016 05:26 PM
    Fairfax
    How exciting! I can't wait. Also, I'm reading a bunch of your ongoing PASBL matches--I'm rooting for you in each one.
  7. Extroph
    04-03-2016 05:17 PM
    Extroph
    Hey man, just wanted to let you know that I'm in the process of hearing back from others about my updater application. If I'm approved, I'll most likely get your WF adventure started! I would be available to update you every weekend and most Wednesdays!
  8. Fairfax
    04-02-2016 03:34 PM
    Fairfax
    Go right ahead!
  9. Extroph
    04-02-2016 02:46 PM
    Extroph
    Hey Fairfax! My name's Extroph and I want to be a WF updater. I wish to use your intro post for my update test if that's okay! If I end up being an updater, I can even update your adventure (but that'd mean you can't look at what I got planned for your character)!