UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > kawaiiconcept

Conversation Between kawaiiconcept and Missingno. Master
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 257
  1. Missingno. Master
    07-23-2018 09:39 PM
    Missingno. Master

Alright, then, pick a text color you like for this new storyline, and make a post in my Secret Base whenever you like.
  2. kawaiiconcept
    07-23-2018 09:18 PM
    kawaiiconcept
    It's not going to be related because I'll be bringing completely different Pokemon. For ralt s I wants stripes of Orange, yellow, light pink, dark pink, and green. (There's a link in her bio to her inspiration if you want to know what specific shades)
  3. Missingno. Master
    07-23-2018 08:30 AM
    Missingno. Master
    If you want to start a new storyline in my base, that's fine by me. Only thing is, it's not entirely up to me whether to start the current one over completely or not, as ES is part of it as well, and as of my latest reply, so is Raves. Either way, I'm fine with starting a new storyline, but if it ends up being in addition to the current storyline, we'll just have to agree on a text color to post in to set it apart from the other one.

On another note, what color do you want for your Ralts's background?
  4. kawaiiconcept
    07-23-2018 03:46 AM
    kawaiiconcept
    I have a new idea for a storyline at your base. I want to try to get up my rp length as well would it be ok if we started over?
  5. kawaiiconcept
    07-23-2018 02:49 AM
    kawaiiconcept
    Thanks
  6. Missingno. Master
    07-19-2018 06:22 PM
    Missingno. Master
  7. kawaiiconcept
    07-16-2018 01:32 AM
    kawaiiconcept
    Sounds good
    Yellow I think
  8. Missingno. Master
    07-15-2018 01:32 PM
    Missingno. Master
    What background color would you like for Bonsly?

Also, as I've made the decision to trade away my Darumaka and completely redo my Voltorb's character, would you be OK if we kinda retconned that part out of the storyline in my Secret Base? I could make a new response to an earlier set of posts from you and ES, and in the process I could also respond to Raves's post, introduce his character into the storyline as well. What do you think?
  9. kawaiiconcept
    06-07-2018 02:06 PM
    kawaiiconcept
    that's great thanks
  10. Missingno. Master
    06-06-2018 08:11 PM
    Missingno. Master

Alright, removed all the Pokémon you're trading away, and added your new Ninjask. I basically just copied and pasted the one from my banner- let me know if you want a different color for her.