Lol go for it
  3. Eliteknight
    03-11-2016 12:53 PM
    Eliteknight
    do you care if i use your OC to level?
  4. Beautiful Savage
    03-10-2016 02:47 PM
    Beautiful Savage
    Oh lol I've heard of kots. He disappeared before I joined, though.
  5. Eliteknight
    03-10-2016 02:17 PM
    Eliteknight
    Im on Apollo's queue, but i vsed Kots as the water GT he vanished after round like 5, then vs sneaze but his back was having major issues so we canceled and then finally vs Sparky and he went MIA about a 3rd into the match
  6. Beautiful Savage
    03-10-2016 02:14 PM
    Beautiful Savage
    Who are you fighting?
  7. Eliteknight
    03-10-2016 02:08 PM
    Eliteknight
    I shall when i get a chance, ive never had a GL or GT match go to completion maybe my 4th time will...
  8. Beautiful Savage
    03-10-2016 02:07 PM
    Beautiful Savage
    I'm hoping to use what I learned from our match, and what I will learn once I get feedback after posting it in the coaching thread, in my GT match against Austo. I think that match is going pretty well so far, you should check it out if you have a chance.
  9. Eliteknight
    03-10-2016 02:01 PM
    Eliteknight
    Yea sigs are a pain that way just look at my haunter sig (in the icebox) or my croagunk

both seemed so good at the time now they are bad, My draphion sig is nice but it is somewhat pointless since i could make it much more dangerous with my new sig which i plan on submiting

I look forwards to a rematch aswell
  10. Beautiful Savage
    03-10-2016 01:59 PM
    Beautiful Savage
    I just didn't have anything that could deal with Arbok lol. I probably shouldn't have switched out to Neptune but I was pretty desperate at that point. Also, this match finally made me drop Goomy. Probably didn't help that my sig was pretty bad. Ever since my sigs were approved, I've realized that I really put too much / shitty drawbacks on a lot of them, so once the current round of sigs is approved, I'm gonna resub a few and replace a few others. I like my Togepi sig though.

Anyway, thanks for the match. I look forward to a rematch in the future.