UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Insidious_Dreamer

Conversation Between Insidious_Dreamer and Nagasaki
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Insidious_Dreamer
    02-07-2012 04:17 AM
    Insidious_Dreamer
    They really can be anything you would like, to allow you to customise your 'mon. You could make it faster, or deal more damage with its arms. Or, give it access to moves that are not in its moveset, or a completely new attacking/defensive move that you made up yourself.

Have a look through Squad Submissions and see what others have done. However, remember that you cannot steal what other people have done without asking their permission first. Otherwise, use their ideas to create one for yourself.
  2. Nagasaki
    02-07-2012 03:08 AM
    Nagasaki
    Agree. Because of Roglef (the first ASBer that used a switching move to me), I learned how to switch Pokemon in a Switch = KO match, and I thought of a sig move for Taillow. Speaking of sigs, what are they? Are they a series of Pokemon moves, or a completely custom move for a Pokemon?
  3. Insidious_Dreamer
    02-07-2012 03:01 AM
    Insidious_Dreamer
    Well, if you know that is the case, then you can always make sure you check the movepools of your opponent's pokemon to try and avoid a switching crash tackle, or even try to predict what would happen should they choose to switch. And every win or loss is another experience and lessen learned. You keep learning lessons, you'll be better than Dave.
  4. Nagasaki
    02-07-2012 02:58 AM
    Nagasaki
    I know I am last. What do you expect to newbs and noobs? A bad record. But mine is a terrible one. I just wish I can restrict the switching moves on a Switch = KO battle for me to pwn them(I admit... Switching moves are my weakness).
  5. Insidious_Dreamer
    02-07-2012 02:54 AM
    Insidious_Dreamer
    Done. You are currently ranked last. but that can change with more wins!!
  6. Nagasaki
    02-06-2012 01:21 AM
    Nagasaki
    All my stats are up here. They get updated everytime.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...&postcount=235
  7. Insidious_Dreamer
    02-05-2012 10:45 PM
    Insidious_Dreamer
    As I started a new LT, it only shows the data of trainers who gave me their up-to-date stats.

If you wish to be included, please let me know of your current stats, then you'll be in the LT.

~I_D
  8. Nagasaki
    02-04-2012 09:45 AM
    Nagasaki
    Hi. I saw the xls version of the PASBL data. Does it show all trainers?