UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Ex-Admiral Insane

Conversation Between Ex-Admiral Insane and lilboocorsola
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
  1. lilboocorsola
    05-09-2017 02:00 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Np, GS said he'd wait for my reply first anyway. =) Looking forward to some interactive RP for the first time in forever. XP
  2. Ex-Admiral Insane
    05-09-2017 01:48 PM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    Hey, I had just finished writing the next batch of Springtime updates when I saw your reply. Sorry you're not part of this batch now but I'll wait until GS has also replied so I can give an update to you both at the same time.
  3. Ex-Admiral Insane
    08-08-2015 04:54 PM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    I've quickly gone through all the daily things that would happen. VERY quickly. There's a lack of detail so if you feel inspired, feel free to add anything.
  4. Ex-Admiral Insane
    08-04-2015 02:49 PM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    Oh you don't have to worry about me. I was just wondering if you were still interested in continuing this. Don't worry about my character or anything - I loved the brief interaction she had with yours.
  5. lilboocorsola
    08-04-2015 01:39 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Crap, sorry... I've pretty much given up on DR at this point - I anticipate being the first victim anyway. I'll try to respond to wrap things up, then hopefully your character won't have to deal with mine again. >.>
  6. Ex-Admiral Insane
    08-04-2015 06:27 AM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    Hi, sorry to disturb but I was wondering if you could reply to my earlier post in DR: UPN so we could wrap up night time again. I don't know if you have the time but I thought I'd at least draw your attention to it.
  7. Ex-Admiral Insane
    06-03-2015 05:48 PM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    Well that's why I messaged you. ;p
    Don't worry about the response time. I could use a few easy one - liners.
  8. lilboocorsola
    06-03-2015 05:30 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Yeah see I would've completely missed that. OTL Last time we literally did lines of dialogue for the most part. =x Still don't think I can reply tonight but maybe over the weekend.
  9. Ex-Admiral Insane
  10. Ex-Admiral Insane
    01-22-2014 07:15 PM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    Uhm, I'm actually not sure how I mimicked Maiya's handwriting since that wasn't part of the original plan. So I'd say to just go with it