UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Silver Wind

Conversation Between Silver Wind and Missingno. Master
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Silver Wind
    04-12-2016 03:54 PM
    Silver Wind
    Closed! I definitely look forward to reading your future adventures together.
  2. Missingno. Master
    04-12-2016 03:34 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Awesome, thanks. I've just started the trade now, by the way.
  3. Silver Wind
    04-12-2016 03:16 PM
    Silver Wind
    I'm still trying to find all my links for BMG, haven't put much effort into it though, it'll take a while lol. Anyway, I've searched all event threads and haven't found much. I'll round up the links for those moves she learned, that should give you plenty of time to write something up.
  4. Missingno. Master
    04-12-2016 03:03 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Yeah, that's why I figured it was worth my while to look around anyway- I myself never used to go crazy with links until several years back. Near as I can tell, she knows Signal Beam and Bug Bite, failed to learn Air Cutter and Ominous Wind because of an expired Memory Berry, and has full Happiness Points.

I'm starting the trade up, by the way- I'm attempting to RP the post, and it's still in progress at the moment.
  5. Silver Wind
    04-12-2016 02:56 PM
    Silver Wind
    There were no links to the mentioned MT/EM's so I assumed Beautifly hadn't learned them yet.. though the rules surrounding links weren't heavily enforced back then, I'll take a quick browse around PG's homeboard just to be sure.
  6. Missingno. Master
    04-12-2016 02:50 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Question about the Beautifly's stats you linked to- that list of MT moves, is that a list of the MT moves it actually knows, or a list of the ones it can get with the intention of linking to the ones it eventually learns? I've seen both done before, I just want to be sure I don't accidentally list moves for her that she never actually learned. As near as I can tell, looking back through records, the only MT moves PG ever taught her were Signal Beam and Bug Bite.
  7. Missingno. Master
    03-28-2016 10:51 AM
    Missingno. Master
    Well, I'm fresh out of Gummis, so a Candy it is. I'll start the trade.
  8. Silver Wind
    03-28-2016 10:40 AM
    Silver Wind
    I didn't realize I had Quick Powder lol, it's yours for a candy or 3 mystery/green/sky gummies. ��
  9. Missingno. Master
    03-28-2016 09:20 AM
    Missingno. Master
    Hey, I don't suppose you'd be willing to part with that Quick Powder of yours? I'm starting to actually care about giving held items to Pokémon, and I'm pretty sure my Ditto would love an item like that.