UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Saibankan
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Saibankan and DaveTheFishGuy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Saibankan
    04-06-2011 05:05 PM
    Saibankan
    Dave once again you are the voice of wisdom, and as always your advice is appreciated. Also I noticed your new avatar, I just got into Buffy a month or so ago and I am already on Season 5 so I definitely give props to the Spike pic.
  2. DaveTheFishGuy
    04-06-2011 03:58 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Hey Saiba, regarding your match with FW2 it's possible to switch in a new 'mon in a DQ round, then fire off some high powered attacks. Such as sending in your Clefairy to Blizzard/Fire Blast. Just thought you'd like to know.
  3. Saibankan
    11-30-2010 05:17 PM
    Saibankan
    Yeah since I subbed out Sneasel I wanted something equally devious so Croagunk seemed like the best option hehe.
  4. DaveTheFishGuy
    11-30-2010 05:03 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    >Adding Croagunk
    You, sir, have good taste.
  5. DaveTheFishGuy
    11-30-2010 04:43 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    It's not a problem. You can just post in the Sigless submissions thread, where all alterations to squads are posted. With regard to Beldum and Sneasel, both Sneasel and Metang are popular choices for uplevels at TL1, so they might be good choices if you want to replace your other uplevels. If not then you can just drop them, pick two other TL1 'mon, and then re-add them when you hit TL2.
  6. Saibankan
    11-30-2010 04:37 PM
    Saibankan
    Thanks for the heads up on the Squad, looking back at the PASBL website I clearly see that Sneasel is TL2 so I must have overlooked that, and also thanks for the tip on Beldum, after reading through some of the matches to get a feel of how to battle here I can tell that its important to have Pokemon that are diverse so I appreciate you saving the me trouble of finding that out later on. Would it be ok if I just substituted the Sneasel and the Beldum real quick and edited the post I made or would another post be necessary to note the changes? Thanks again.
  7. DaveTheFishGuy
    11-30-2010 09:37 AM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Hey there. Just thought I'd a) welcome you to ASB, but also b) let you know that unfortunately Sneasel is TL2 for some reason. If you want it then it'll have to be an uplevel.

Also Beldum is near-useless in ASB. Sorry to let you know :x

But also welcome!