UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Trot Away
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Trot Away and GX Prodigy
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 40
  1. Trot Away
    06-02-2016 02:01 PM
    Trot Away
    Not completely. But as it stands they're considering an overhaul of how Signature Abilities are handled and approved. I did catch talk of a wipe/update of all existing Signatures sometime later in the month. I myself aren't exactly sure how/when that's going to go, though...*Shrug*
  2. GX Prodigy
    06-02-2016 12:51 PM
    GX Prodigy
    So do you know anything about the sig situation? I'm not completely sure on what's happening but I heard/saw something about a sig wipe
  3. Trot Away
    06-02-2016 12:44 PM
    Trot Away
    Yep, that sounds about right!
  4. GX Prodigy
    06-02-2016 12:39 PM
    GX Prodigy
    Yeah I'm not playing doubles again lol. Singles is the type of games I like to fight. It just depends on the type of person you are. It's very similar to how in the show some people are experts at doubles while they are trash at singles and vice versa. You agree?
  5. Trot Away
    06-02-2016 10:30 AM
    Trot Away
    Yeah, I almost never do doubles, but I want to. Such matches can be tricky considering that you have not one, but two pokemon to deal with at a time. It's easy to focus all your power on a single pokemon, which can be pretty nerve wracking in itself!

On the other hand you can have your partners work together in ways that don't happen in regular matches. Like throwing an ally or opponent into another pokemon or letting a smaller pokemon ride on another. The possibilities are great! I want to do some more Doubles myself in the near future, even though I can get plenty nervous...
  6. GX Prodigy
    06-02-2016 10:03 AM
    GX Prodigy
    Besides the fact that TKF has basically destroyed me in doubles, pretty good. I'm getting beat badly but yeah I don't think I'm any good at doubles lol.
  7. Trot Away
    06-02-2016 09:38 AM
    Trot Away
    I saw your request. How do you do?
  8. Trot Away
    05-30-2016 02:32 PM
    Trot Away
    Right, i'll get on that right away!
  9. GX Prodigy
    05-30-2016 01:35 PM
    GX Prodigy
    Our match is up and ready for your squad. Good luck and have fun
  10. GX Prodigy
    05-30-2016 08:11 AM
    GX Prodigy
    I told extroph that he could ref our match, cool?