UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Trot Away
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Trot Away and TheKnightsFury
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 58
  1. Trot Away
    05-28-2016 07:13 AM
    Trot Away
    Yeah, it's alot to deal with, I myself always wonder how I am able to get up in the morning...At least Summer will be here soon enough, more time to ourselves!

How is it like, being a Gym Trainer? It must be a lot of pressure, right? To be honest, I was thinking of becoming one myself, but I have to prove my mettle first. But given how my matches are going, I think that dream is going to take a while...
  2. TheKnightsFury
    05-28-2016 07:02 AM
    TheKnightsFury
    Glad to hear your doing alright. Yeah pretty well, IRL is about to get hectic with me having teaching placement for my degree for most of june. ASB stuff is also getting hectic, match against Sneaze, Connor and now a gym match against Kamen, while also trying to work toward my own gym. Should be TL5 by the end of next month or so, so there is a positive.
  3. Trot Away
    05-28-2016 06:56 AM
    Trot Away
    Hiya! I've been more or less well. One thing or another bumming me out on occasion, but that's another story. How about you?
  4. TheKnightsFury
    05-28-2016 06:29 AM
    TheKnightsFury
    Hey Trot hows things been? Handling all the recent goings on alright?
  5. Trot Away
    04-30-2016 04:37 PM
    Trot Away
    Not at the moment, sorry. But i'm sort of up to my neck in late Reffings as it is, i'm seeking to work on those before I take any more. So sorry! Maybe another time...
  6. TheKnightsFury
    04-30-2016 04:31 PM
    TheKnightsFury
    Do you want to take over this match for me?
    http://forums.upnetwork.net/showthre...?t=7498&page=2

You wont have notes but the butterfree is only fresh in and took no damage so you would just have to calculate Chinchou's health and energy.
  7. TheKnightsFury
    04-29-2016 05:39 AM
    TheKnightsFury
    Sweet!
  8. Trot Away
    04-29-2016 05:24 AM
    Trot Away
    Yeah, sure. I don't mind!
  9. TheKnightsFury
    04-29-2016 01:48 AM
    TheKnightsFury
    Hey so EKs wifi on holidays is no good, so he is sending his notes to chiko who will ref the last few rounds of the match so we dont have to wait two weeks. EK is still getting all the SP since he has done a great job and put it a lot of effort. You alright with that? Let me know asap
  10. Trot Away
    04-09-2016 11:21 AM
    Trot Away
    Sure, I suppose. I'll see what I can do!