UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Median Dia

Conversation Between Median Dia and lilboocorsola
Showing Visitor Messages 51 to 60 of 70
  1. Median Dia
    09-06-2017 07:38 PM
    Median Dia
    I swear, people just don't know how fun Nature Power can be sometimes! Granted, I wish filks would use more than just the current gen's list for it at times, but thems da breaks.

I wouldn't mid having a Leaf Blade & Night Slash garde, though, just to spite all those kirlia that chose to use drugs stones to get stronger instead of doing it naturally!
  2. lilboocorsola
    09-06-2017 07:27 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Blowing stuff up is always fun a solution. *shot*

Ah that is true. =/ I guess it would be easy to abuse in that case.
  3. Median Dia
    09-06-2017 07:17 PM
    Median Dia
    That would certainly do it. then again, Chroma had no issue with blowing up part of the beach at Tsareena's Oasis, so it's a bit of a double standard or something. IDK.

Simple: eevee has eight lines to pull from. While such a service would be amazing to have, it's inevitable that someone will bring it up as a counterpoint.

oh. I don't know, then.
  4. lilboocorsola
    09-06-2017 07:08 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Yeahhh which is why I left it as a last resort. ^^; Would prefer not to anger the Queen if possible.

? What's Eevee got to do with it?

Except I did announce it. And no one paid attention. =x
  5. Median Dia
    09-06-2017 06:58 PM
    Median Dia
    I... would not have gone that far even if the riddle had suggested something like that. Chroma's under the idea that Tsareena's mad with her, and really isn't willing to make that situation any worse...

...Not that I know of. What makes my situation even worse for me is the fact that I already have a Leaf Stone, to boot... Maybe we could try the Relearner- oh, wait, never mind. Eevee exists.

The easy way around that would've been to announce it straight up, but it's too late for that now. Reality, the soul-sucking thing that it is, does take precedence!
  6. lilboocorsola
    09-06-2017 06:46 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Yeah that's why I was hesitant on giving my second guess as well since I felt the answer was too obvious. (Q: “Where can you rest but aren’t allowed to sleep?” A: "A bench") But it turned out to be right so hey. I was willing to have my character search the gazebo and even Bellossom's throne though in case that didn't work. XP

Oof, that is a predicament. I forget, is there currently a way in FB to learn an Evolution's Moves in its previous stage? I know there are some 'mon I don't intend on Evolving but probably learn better Moves in later stages as well...

It just makes it easier for me as a judge to avoid bias. I don't want to assume and arbitrarily award points to one when someone else might say theirs is a combo too but I hadn't considered it. *shrug* Not that I'll likely be judging in the future since I just don't have the time anymore.
  7. Median Dia
    09-06-2017 05:59 PM
    Median Dia

Gee, I wonder why? It's not like those were unclear even in-game or anything! Besides, most people who have a good idea of what they're doing give their orders already intending the moves to be a combo by default- they wouldn't feel the need to specify in the first place!

(Sorry about the double post, it got too long for the system to handle)
  8. Median Dia
    09-06-2017 05:59 PM
    Median Dia
    I mean, I'm assuming that it was sand, seeing as the stuff pretty much was my second problem. I thought that it would be too obvious a (failed) play on words, however, and answered 'water spray' instead- nothing like good ol' H2O droplets to ruin a pic, am I right?

Speaking of, actually, the line's put me in a bit of a conundrum. I have a shiny seedot in FB, you see, and she's naturally going to evolve further both for character reasons (thievery's easier with actual limbs) and for personal ones- shiny nuzleaf is just too cool to pass up. Problem is, many of the line's good moves are locked into the shiftry stage, and that shiny... is nowhere near as good. I even went and looked it up on the compendium of XD/Colloseum shiny errors, and while it looks slightly better, it still doesn't hold a candle to lil' nuz...
  9. lilboocorsola
    09-06-2017 05:41 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Yeah I have no idea what the answer to that would be either. ^^; I wonder if we can ask for the correct solutions now that the round is over.

Really? That's dumb. (Although that reminds me I always wanted to write a Majora's Mask-inspired Adventure where the Skull Kid was a Nuzleaf.)

Erf. The last time I rebooted the Cute Contest in FB I really wanted to encourage creativity by adding bonuses for using "combos". They didn't have to be in-game combos, but scores were based on how well you used the Moves together as well as ingenuity. No one seemed to understand you needed to *specify* if you wanted a set of Attacks to be counted as a combo though. >.>;
  10. Median Dia
    09-06-2017 05:23 PM
    Median Dia
    I'm... not so sure. I bombed hard on my first and got handed absurdity. "If you take a picture of me, it might look grainy." Uh, hello, that's literally anything on a bad camera!

(It doesn't, despite playing music on its leaf being a key part of its identity. It's stupid, I know)

I put in the effort to create a one-pokemon song and dance routine, and got one of the lowest scores because Belly Drum was being used a lot already- turns out that I was the only one who didn't realize that it was a Cute Move. And most of the other folks didn't even do anything creative for it!