UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Aposteriori

Conversation Between Aposteriori and Ex-Admiral Insane
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 77
  1. Ex-Admiral Insane
    03-24-2016 02:46 PM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    Well okay, as long as you were planning to actually use them or RP with them then that's fine with me and I won't bother you on this any more.
  2. Aposteriori
    03-23-2016 02:06 PM
    Aposteriori
    I mean, I genuinely like the team I have right now. Though, I would not be dishearten if I need to trade some of them for RP purposes or to obtain other pokemon. I have not picked up something that I do not plan to develop. I work in trios usually. I would be happy with one more fairy for example. But I see what you are saying. That is not to say that I'm any less interested in flyers.
  3. Ex-Admiral Insane
    03-23-2016 01:06 PM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    Yeah okay, I get the wanting to collect a flying team but personally I can't really condone the idea of hoarding a few Pokémon to be used as trading fodder. Trading in FB is supposed to be more friendly so that people can get their top wants for a fair price and RP with them - not to amass a huge army you don't use, and definitely not so that they're withheld from others to be used as bargaining chips later.
  4. Aposteriori
    03-23-2016 12:00 PM
    Aposteriori
    I'm out to collect flying types. Some of my picks are also strategic if I need to bargain for something I'm coveting after. My goal is to probably own at least 15 flyers, and the rest to be an analog from my PASBL squad, possibly my favorites from my squad. Particularly, from you, I'm interested on Woobat and Mantyke. More priority on Woobat since it one of my favorite flyers.
  5. Ex-Admiral Insane
    03-23-2016 11:58 AM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    No problem. But, no offence, don't you think you have enough already? You've been in FB for barely a week and already have 16 Pokémon.
  6. Aposteriori
    03-23-2016 09:49 AM
    Aposteriori
    AHH, my bad. Totally my bad. Now I get it. Thank you for the explanation.
  7. Ex-Admiral Insane
    03-23-2016 09:46 AM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    Dude, I don't think you fully understand the shard quest. Point is that you can obtain shards from quests or giveaways. Just like in the games you can trade these in for stones to a collector so to speak (a shop). But to not make the obtaining of stones too easily, they give you a riddle to a Pokémon and ask you to show it to them (after which it's taken from you and dropped off into the AC). That is what a Shard quest is, it isn't some campaign or event bit a requirement you need to fill to get an evolutionary stone.
    Most importantly; the shops at which you trade them are bound to your home board. So for instance, because I'm registered as a member on Serebii I have to ask for a riddle at the Serebii shop and not the UPN or BB one. I have already asked if I could go to UPN instead and was asked to wait.
  8. Aposteriori
    03-23-2016 09:33 AM
    Aposteriori
    I just thought of something, isnt the shard quest active over on UPN?
  9. Aposteriori
    03-20-2016 04:43 PM
    Aposteriori
    No promises at all. Trying to gauge time management. Thank you for the prompt reply.
  10. Ex-Admiral Insane
    03-20-2016 04:31 PM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    I, have no idea. I only just started this gig. Generally speaking, when I first joined, updates came every 2-6 weeks. I'm hoping to beat that (or otherwise be on the low side) but if the Phantom Isle is going to get busier I won't make any promises.