UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Sneaze

Conversation Between Sneaze and Apollo77
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Apollo77
    10-21-2016 05:07 PM
    Apollo77
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...vs-Eliteknight

Would really appreciate something here within the next couple days, else I'm going to seek a different replacement.
  2. Apollo77
    07-18-2015 04:00 PM
    Apollo77
    Sure, I can pick a match up. What match?
  3. Sneaze
    07-18-2015 03:47 PM
    Sneaze
    Hey feel like reffing a tourney match?
  4. Apollo77
    03-15-2014 03:32 PM
    Apollo77
    I'm sorry man, had I known you guys had so much planned already I would've held off. I don't expect for this to fill up soon, and even if it does, I've still got a bit of planning left to do, so it really shouldn't start until after AtLA ends. I was just trying to get my idea out there and see what came of it. If you or Schaden want me to take it down/postpone it/etc, I have no problem with that.
  5. Sneaze
    03-15-2014 03:14 PM
    Sneaze
    My Skype kinda exploded, so I was unable to keep talking.

But my point was basically "Ask first next time." If you had checked with Schaden he probably would have pointed you to me, and in all honesty I probably would have said "Cool, go for it, just make sure it doesn't start until AtLA ends so people don't get distracted." Because frankly it gives me a larger sample size for All Stars. The only reason I would say "No." is if it was something I had every intention of doing, such as the one someone else was making earlier with Team Flare.

I have to go shopping, so if you respond I won't see it for an hour or so.