UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Shadowshocker

Conversation Between Shadowshocker and Balmund
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 29
  1. Shadowshocker
    03-02-2017 11:00 AM
    Shadowshocker
    I'd have to suggest finding a way to hack your data and restore everything that way.

It's only fair given the grief Genius Sonority has put you through.
  2. Shadowshocker
    03-01-2017 01:07 AM
    Shadowshocker
    And it doesn't even look like it matters. I just went into System Settings, Data Management, 3DS, Save-Data Backup - and it turns out Shuffle doesn't support the feature.

Genius Sonority!
  3. Shadowshocker
    03-01-2017 01:03 AM
    Shadowshocker
    ...Wow. How the hell did that happen? And how do you even keep a backup of the data when any backup would be on the SD card itself?
  4. Balmund
    02-28-2017 10:10 PM
    Balmund
    Welp, Pokemon Shuffle is now really, really dead for me. For some reason, all the data on my 3DS's SD card suddenly vanished, entirely, out of the blue. I didn't have a backup. I can redownload the game... but I'd be starting from scratch all over again. So, in the spirit of keeping others from suffering the same tragedy as I did, do be sure to always keep an up-to-date back up. ... I'll go cry in a corner now.
  5. Shadowshocker
    05-11-2015 11:15 AM
    Shadowshocker
    Have fun in WF, mate. It has begun.
  6. Balmund
    04-17-2012 11:02 AM
    Balmund
    True. And I'd like everyone to see what i'm running too. Show it is, then.
  7. Shadowshocker
    04-17-2012 11:01 AM
    Shadowshocker
    Why not show? You know what I'm running ;o
  8. Balmund
    04-17-2012 10:51 AM
    Balmund
    Excellent! I will be posting in the appropriate thread and hopefully have a ref take it very soon (I believe takkupanda was itching to ref a TCG match). This'll be fun.

Btw, you mind playing hidden or do you prefer to show our decks. I'm cool either way.
  9. Shadowshocker
    04-17-2012 10:34 AM
    Shadowshocker
    Sounds like a plan, ol' chap. Challenge accepted - it reminds me of less meta-based tournaments that have been held in my sector recently (though I've not participated in one, shame). Carry on o:
  10. Balmund
    04-17-2012 10:29 AM
    Balmund
    Hey bro. Question, would you be interested in having another TCG match? I'd really like to see how a budget deck of only Commons and Uncommons would fare against a properly built one like yours. What do you say?